Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Imagine the uproar from idiots of we killed an Assassin though - that's the majority by the way...

m4r-k7's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    Imagine the uproar from idiots of we killed an Assassin though - that's the majority by the way...
    Haha thats true although I felt really bad at the beggining of AC 4 when we pretended to be a traitor and had to kill all those assassins that ambushed us.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    There was already uproar when Edward could assassinate using assassin skills with little to no training. Another one ain't so bad.

Shahkulu101's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by m4r-k7 Go to original post
    Haha thats true although I felt really bad at the beggining of AC 4 when we pretended to be a traitor and had to kill all those assassins that ambushed us.
    It's good to feel uncomfortable - to have the narrative challenge your emotions.

Originally Posted by Shahkulu101 Go to original post
    It's good to feel uncomfortable - to have the narrative challenge your emotions.
    Yep that is very true my friend. Hope the story is incredible this time around and challenge our emotions to a higher degree. French Revolution could provide the game on a more emotional level. I don't think AC 3 and the American Revolution captivated me much, when it should have.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    French Revolution should have a lot more shock value, seeing all those heads cut off.

On a side note. I hope AC Unitys cover will draw resemblence from the AC 1 and AC 2 box arts as they emphasised stealth whereas AC 3 and AC 4 emphasised more of the warrior type. I want the assassin in the centre with the kind of animus crowd behind as seen on AC 1 and AC 2. Gives it a more "assassiny" feel to it, but I guess it won't happen as AC is becoming more mass market than when it was during AC 1 and AC 2s time.

Do you guys and gals think this picture is in game? I was looking at the character slightly to the left of the center and he looks a bit iffy for CGI. I'm no good at telling these things thogh.

ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    I bet the black dude is going to be the first to kick the bucket, followed by the lady.

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ze_topazio Go to original post
    I bet the black dude is going to be the first to kick the bucket, followed by the lady.
    the way it should be