How to Change Language in Assassin's Creed III

hi have assassin's creed 3 freedom edition multi lang but a cant chenge language from eng to RUS i try delete localization lang

when i try to launch the game on Uplay it says Game running... and it doesn't run the game !

how i can chenge lang in my assasins creed please help

Same problem... Bought the russian version (original) and can't change the language.. Tried everything already... Someone knows how to change the language with original copies?

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    For MP you can do it from menu. To change language in SP you have to edit your windows registry. Dont remember exact path, somewhere in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\[add "Wow6432Node" if you're using x64 Windows)\Ubisoft, should not be hard to find from there. Not every language option will work, it depends on installed languages.

no one can tell me how can i change my multiplayer language to english

AmaZim2's Avatar Member
    For the MP part:

you need the "multi \ DataPC.forge" file from the english copy of the game and you need to exchange it with your file.

I can help you with it if you want...
    (PM me)

Originally Posted by AmaZim2 Go to original post
    For the MP part:

you need the "multi \ DataPC.forge" file from the english copy of the game and you need to exchange it with your file.

I can help you with it if you want...
    (PM me)
    Hey, can you help with my problem ,too ? Same thing goes here, I bought the AC3 and the tech support already installed on my PC, but when I launch it, the game is in Russian lnguage, I don't understand Russia. Hope that someone over here could help me out .

AmaZim2's Avatar Member
    Sure I can...but wait a bit...I have to re-upload.

Edit:

[Links Removed]

Have fun!