🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

loading screen glitch fix (for xbox one)

Hey guys i think i found out a fix for the loading screen glitch.

What i did was

1- stay on my home screen on the xbox

2 - get a friend to invite to a free roam game but dont accept the invite yet

3 - start your watch dogs game up and you should get a message box come up saying you have been invited to a game

4 - now accept the invite and the game should load up but mine did take awhile.but finally did. Just mess about for a few minutes

5 - leave the game and it should load up your game. Now do a mission or side quest then quit.

6 - go back to main screen then click continue and hopefully ur game will load up fine

Please let me know it it works for you.

i try

Need friends!

I would try this solution with someone who has it working, but sadly I do not have anyone online right now to do it with.

Edit: No such luck on this fix. Says I need to complete "They Can't hide." Which I already did...

Originally Posted by DigiLucifer Go to original post
    I would try this solution with someone who has it working, but sadly I do not have anyone online right now to do it with.

Edit: No such luck on this fix. Says I need to complete "They Can't hide." Which I already did...
    Getting the exact same thing.

Sorry its not working for you but it was worth a shot

i was wondering if you need to do this with some one who is further into game or about the same as you for it to work as i havent done much of the story