🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    SpiritOfNevaeh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mayrice Go to original post

O_O;;;

Everyone has there weird "photo taken at the wrong time" look, but that is scary lol

Back on topic: That guy looks like Antoine Lavoisier. He was a chemist that was executed in 1794. Maybe that was his getting executed in the trailer?

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Can someone run into that very specific gamestop and zoom into Arno's face pls?

I can't tell if he looks like

Spoiler:  Show

or

Spoiler:  Show

And is that his bangs sticking out of his hood? or just something in the background?

Originally Posted by marvelfannumber Go to original post
    But seriously I don't know how Connor fans never noticed Arnaud's completely different build. I mean Connor could almost squish him with his hands.
    Because like I said before, Connor was skinner in the Alpha stage first before they bulked him up in the final version, which is why everybody is so suspicious.

marvelfannumber's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Humble_Assassin Go to original post
    Because like I said before, Connor was skinner in the Alpha stage first before they bulked him up in the final version, which is why everybody is so suspicious.
    Yes, surely remember all those teaser trailers with the skinny Connor in 2012. Good times.......wait

Yes, surely remember all those teaser trailers with the skinny Connor in 2012. Good times.......wait
    Connor's initial character design displayed him with a slender build, while his final character model was altered to show him with a significantly more muscular appearance.

Source: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Ratonhnhaké:ton

Connor's initial character design displayed him with a slender build, while his final character model was altered to show him with a significantly more muscular appearance.

Source: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Ratonhnhaké:ton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwmFJUS5InE

Connor surely is skinny in this teaser right? No that is virtually his final design.

If this was a new character it would make sense for them to change the build throughout development like they did with Edward, with Connor though...it makes no sense, they already have a model so why would they change his build so they could change it back again? Why would they not just build off of his already finalized model from AC3 as opossed to making an entirely new model so they could take the assets from that and put it on another model?

Connor was only skinny during early development of AC3, no trailers ever showed that design because it was scrapped quite early. How many times to I have to repeat that this theory makes zero sense?

It's ok to want something, but if you don't have any good theories or evidence to support it then don't make stuff up. For example I would like a full game where we could play as Haytham, but you don't see me constantly making theories about how that could or would happen.

So may you kindly just have some patience and wait, or come up with sound theories that make sense and are interesting to read about.

Thank you for your time.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    Wait.....People were actually seriously thinking Connor was going to be the protag in Unity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwmFJUS5InE

Connor surely is skinny in this teaser right? No that is virtually his final design.

If this was a new character it would make sense for them to change the build throughout development like they did with Edward, with Connor though...it makes no sense, they already have a model so why would they change his build so they could change it back again? Why would they not just build off of his already finalized model from AC3 as opossed to making an entirely new model so they could take the assets from that and put it on another model?

Connor was only skinny during early development of AC3, no trailers ever showed that design because it was scrapped quite early. How many times to I have to repeat that this theory makes zero sense?

It's ok to want something, but if you don't have any good theories or evidence to support it then don't make stuff up. For example I would like a full game where we could play as Haytham, but you don't see me constantly making theories about how that could or would happen.

So may you kindly just have some patience and wait, or come up with sound theories that make sense and are interesting to read about.

Thank you for your time.
    I'm not saying it was my theory.. I was simply stating a theory I've heard going around. Didn't say if I believed it or not.

Thats where theres other theory that they used a slimmer model to throw people off. Not my theory nor did I say I believed it. If theres a theory you don't like or have too much of a problem with, you don't have to respond to it.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah it's pretty silly.

I find it sillier people got mad about the highly unlikely theory tho.

I'm not saying it was my theory.. I was simply stating a theory I've heard going around. Didn't say if I believed it or not.

Thats where theres other theory that they used a slimmer model to throw people off. Not my theory nor did I say I believed it. If theres a theory you don't like or have too much of a problem with, you don't have to respond to it.
    Yeah well if you don't believe it, don't use it as a counter point.

@Mayrice

Me ain't getting mad, this is all rather entertaining honestly

Marvelfan's my name and debunking silly theories is my game!

(that should be my signature)