🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    killzab's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Wolfmeister1010 Go to original post
    Your whole post was pretty good. Too bad you had to ruin it with this ignorant piece of crap you spewed out of your fingers and onto the keyboard.

Ubisoft Press event showcasing Unity, Far Cry 4, The Division, and the Crew happening on the 9th at 6:00 pm ET!

Oh and did I mention that the best human in the universe, Aisha Tyler, is hosting it?
    +100000

And did something special happen yesterday ? What's with all these new characters you have in your avatars ? and everyone seems to be speculating about new stuff, last time I came it was about Arnaud's ponytail ...

killzab's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by reptilis91 Go to original post
    I don't think it's a beak, read McDevitt's tweet :

EDIT : Oh, well there is a beaked hood, indeed.

That's kind of ******** since none of the Assassins in Black Flag had a beaked hood. And Desmond didn't either and he was supposed to be a modern assassin.

Since this is discussed in this thread as well...

Originally Posted by Farlander1991 Go to original post
    Regarding the whole Darby/no beak/Edward thing.

a) Darby is a writer, but AC is a team project and as a lead writer of AC4 he still influences the character's (especially the main ones) look.
    b) Darby was talking about the creative decisions behind Edward's outfit (which most likely was the very first Assassin outfit they were designing for the game) rather than an in-game universe explanation of which Assassins have beaks.
    c) Other Assassins not having beaks in AC4 doesn't have anything to do with how Assassiny they are, but with the production values and realities (read: more efficient to give one hood that works perfectly well on a game model to everybody than have different kinds of hoods and get unexpected problems with them,because there are oh so many things yet to be done and hood variety is somewhere on the lower end of the priority list)

I'm good, as long as we get to knock over that cake or even throw someone into it. xD

RinoTheBouncer's Avatar Senior Member
    Pre-order bonus? my God.. the game hasn’t been announced yet.

Originally Posted by killzab Go to original post
    +100000

And did something special happen yesterday ? What's with all these new characters you have in your avatars ? and everyone seems to be speculating about new stuff, last time I came it was about Arnaud's ponytail ...
    Yah! A new concept art showing Arnaud and all his allies. My Avatar is the female assassin

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member
    you gotta love cut content

SchlechterWolf's Avatar Member
    Darby really was the worst thing to happen to this franchise wasn't he? I mean some of the explanations he comes out with ... it's no wonder the plot is such a damn mess.

JustPlainQuirky's Avatar Senior Member
    Darby ain't that bad.When people complain about problems he tries his best to explain it. At least that's what I gathered from the interviews.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    More importantly:

WHO THE (BLEEP) CARES ABOUT THE *******ED BEAK