Will_Lucky's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by steveeire Go to original post
    How would porting back limit what we get now, its porting forward that should worry you.

If ubisoft want to make money its a good idea, even by next xmas the next gen install base will not be big as last gen.
    Alright, yes it is more limiting. They are using the XB1 and PS4 as the base for Unity which means that game is being developed to work on the Current-Gen consoles. They would have to bend over backwards to downgrade it.

And yes it is a problem in the long run, they downgrade it what is there to compel people to upgrade? If people don't upgrade they'll be more compelled to make multiple costly versions. From a financial standpoint having two seperate games this one year for each generation is better. An AC3 Pre-Sequel is likely cheaper to produce so not a problem. While Unity is likely having Assets and Animations made from the bottom up that might need a workaround on the current gen.

At the end of the day they want to develop for three platforms not five. By convincing people to upgrade they up the chances of getting to do that next year.

DinoSteve1's Avatar Senior Member
    Do you think we may see someone else from the first civ with a plan to stop Juno?

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    I'd be surprised if we don't - unless there's some reason why the Eye wouldn't work past 21/12/2012...

Hans684's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post
    I'd be surprised if we don't - unless there's some reason why the Eye wouldn't work past 21/12/2012...
    If I remember correctly the Eye is has gone in pieces some time after Desmond touched it. It's shown in the autopsy video from Black Flag.

@Hans684 Minerva says there are more than one eye.

Hans684's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ureh Go to original post
    I know.

Megas_Doux's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Ureh Go to original post
    If my memory does not betray me, each assassin symbol marks a similar place to the one visited in AC III, and according to ACR and AC III, those temples contain "Eyes" and other similar artifacts.

raytrek79's Avatar Member
    I'd expect them to go Mayan, Inca or Aztec next, notably the Spanish Conquistador, around Tenochtitlan, Chechen Itza, Machu Pichu, etc. But who knows?

Here is an excerpt I found;

In the decade before the Spanish arrived in Mexico, Aztec Emperor Montezuma II and his people were filled with a sense of foreboding. A series of evil omens had foretold of calamities to come. A fiery comet crossed the sky. The temple of Huitzilopochtli, the god of war, burst into flames. The Lake of Mexico boiled and rose, flooding into houses.