Watch Dogs startup failed wth error 0xc00007b

After installing, starting for the first time, watch dogs failed with below error
    "the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b"

I have checked on Microsoft forum and installed and repaired all package utilities. but no luck

Would you please provide a fix ? My whole configuration is as per game requirement.

Ubisoft team, i hope you all are in progress of solving this issue. Please update!!!!
     1 people found this helpful

Watch Dogs startup failed wth error 0xc00007b

It's doing it on my PC too....please help Ubisoft!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Guys, please open a ticket with Technical Support including a DxDiag report, the link is in my signature.

la solution

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush Go to original post
    Hi Guys, please open a ticket with Technical Support including a DxDiag report, the link is in my signature.

This solution was failed to fix my issue but i found a solution.
    Just follow this guide. (i choose the first option with directx included)

Unable to see my questions on support.ubi.com

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush Go to original post

I bought my watch dogs key online via paypal on 31st May and have never been able to play it. I've posted on the forums and tried to post a question here on the support site several times but it's always failed ....

The support is quite frankly not there and very laughable from my perspective.

As far as I am aware Ubi have my money and I am not able to even notify them that I have a problem.

[EDIT]
    OMG bassem-patron video (the bit about extracting the dll's from the cab files and moving them into the /bin folder) has finally got the game to start .... I could hug you bassem-patron .... All on Friday 13th too

Still think the support I have not had is lousy though.

Many thanks,
    Erimines

Installation problem

I bought the game this from local game store and i am having installation problem. Error message saying that i have transfer error. E:\data.cab. And they have problem finding my specified file. Anybody have the same problem whiling installing from the original disc?? Anybody can help me?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, have you opened a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com , be sure to include the following;

Country + Format:
    (eg. United States - PS4, disc)

Usernames & Gamertags:
    (PSN / XBL gamertag or Uplay ID)

Frequency:
    (How often is it mentioned. How often does it happen to you?)

Since when does it happen:
    (This helps identify if a patch or DLC is the source of the bug)

Describe what is the issue encountered:
    (Activation the game? / Problem launching the game? / Issue with a specific part of the game Mutliplayer? / But can you still access solo? )

Define the Flow of the error:
    (What did you do before this error occurred? / Written description / Ex: “When I launch from the desktop it crashes”. “I received this error message : Error xx6546” / Screen grab of the error if possible will also help!)

Anything else you think is useful:
    (such as graphics card and driver version)

If you are on PC
    Please also give a copy of the systems DXDiag, this can be found by searching for dxdiag on your windows system

Why Your Startup Fails: 30 Main Reasons

Startup fails and it is a fact. There are many publications on this topic and here is one of them: http://findwritingservice.com/blog/w...0-main-reasons There are reasons why it happens described. Look it up in case you need info on this matter.

0xc00007b

Hello guys I tried many things but today I just found a solution to the problem. For details click here: https://appuals.com/best-fix-steps-fix-error-0xc00007b/