🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Add me to the list aswell, lol. I didnt had it previous day, issue came up today. UBISOFT SAY SOMETHING

Daaamn this game is buggy. First I had problems with multiplayer. Still have but not as hard like earlier. And now I got stuck with controls going crazy... I got also a bug wich was kicking me back to desktop when I was pressing RMB for aiming. Can't remember another game that got me this annoyed. Wonder what comes next. Maybe save wipe?

metalfenix_666's Avatar Member
    I hope you guys get an answer, the controls on mouse and keyboard are awful, I just had to use my 360 controller to play it on PC. The game was just too uncomfortable to play with mouse and keyboard...

AMD 14.6 Drivers are responsible for this issue (Unconfirmed)

Just had a sudden thought after someone on the YouTube video mentioned it, it's the 14.6 Beta drivers from AMD causing this issue. The issue only started after I updated to 14.6 and doesn't seem to be affecting Nvidia users.

Nik_CtOS's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by PhilBoyd Go to original post
    Just had a sudden thought after someone on the YouTube video mentioned it, it's the 14.6 Beta drivers from AMD causing this issue. The issue only started after I updated to 14.6 and doesn't seem to be affecting Nvidia users.
    Hi,

This issue is currently being investigated. Thanks for this lead. We'll keep you updated.

This could be possible, i updated 14.6 drivers today and now i have the problem, didnt had it before! Hope AMD fixes it, then.

I dont think the crazy controls are related to graphics driver. I'm using AMD 14.4 and i have the same problem as my friend with Nvidia card.

Unrelated to graphics driver/hardware.

Originally Posted by thiagorm84 Go to original post
    I dont think the crazy controls are related to graphics driver. I'm using AMD 14.4 and i have the same problem as my friend with Nvidia card.
    Yeah I've done some digging and it's a problem on Nvidia hardware too Seems to happen after a certain amount of time in game, I mean I didn't have any of it for a good 10 hours then suddenly boom it's there.

I'm having this problem using the 14.4 drivers. Also in the thread in the support forum there is a guy using an Nvidia card having this problem.

Having this issue with Watch Dogs on PC. For some reason, whenever I am walking forward (W is pushed in) and open my phone (right click) at the same time, the character continues to run forward even after closing the smartphone. The W key is unpressed and my hands are off the controls.

This also applies to left right back side, as demonstrated in the video I'm uploading (will post link soon). If I have a key pressed in then do something with the mouse, all hell breaks loose and the key continues to be activated no matter what.

The only way I can make it stop is by manually pressing the 'stuck' key again. Before suggestions of issues with my keyboard, the key isn't physically getting stuck, it's just the game not registering me 'unpressing' it.

What causes this? Very annoying. I'm baffled.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FoC...ature=youtu.be

EDIT:

After looking through the thread and thinking, this problem seems to be from the installation of AMD 14.6 Beta drivers. I have tried to contact several accounts on Twitter regarding the issue as it is, for me, game breaking in its current form.
    It's not the beta drivers, it's Raptor. AMD's gaming tool. I had the same issues once the gaming tool started being open in Watch Dogs. I deactivated it, restarted Watch Dogs, mouse behaves as it should and no more stuck movement keys!