🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Just for clarification, I bought the standard edition of Watch Dogs for the Playstation 4 and then purchased the Season Pass directly.

As it stands in my "Acquired Content" list I have the following:

- Exclusive Missions (4 Exclusive Missions, and the White Hat Hacker Outfit) This is from the Exclusive Content code found in my box.
    - Club Justice Pack (Chicago South Club Outfit, and the Driving Master Perk) This is part of the upgrade to the Season Pass I believe?
    - Conspiracy! (As it says on the tin, this is the Conspiracy! Digital Trip)

All of the above is accessible for me in game, but obviously like many others have stated; I'm missing the Untouchables Pack (really the only outfit in the game I care about owning), Breakthrough Pack, Palace Pack, Signature Shot Pack, Cyberpunk Pack, Blume Agent Pack, and finally the DedSec Pack. As far as I'm aware T-Bone's missions was always something to expect a little later on down the road.

I think all I want at this point Ubisoft is some form of public acknowledgement that things aren't working as they should be and that you're working hard on fixing things. Ultimately it seems backwards to get anywhere near to completing the game, having had no access to any of the perks the packs give.

Refund o'clock?

im guessing another day is gonna pass with no word on what the hell is being done to correct this if no word by tomorrow i am phoning them i think after 4 days with no word or nothing its acceptable enough as a paying customer to ring them and tear them a new one! i will get info tomorrow if it kills me i have no content at all from the wonderful amazing gold edition!!!

Originally Posted by uRokstarr Go to original post
    Just for clarification, I bought the standard edition of Watch Dogs for the Playstation 4 and then purchased the Season Pass directly.

As it stands in my "Acquired Content" list I have the following:

- Exclusive Missions (4 Exclusive Missions, and the White Hat Hacker Outfit) This is from the Exclusive Content code found in my box.
    - Club Justice Pack (Chicago South Club Outfit, and the Driving Master Perk) This is part of the upgrade to the Season Pass I believe?
    - Conspiracy! (As it says on the tin, this is the Conspiracy! Digital Trip)

All of the above is accessible for me in game, but obviously like many others have stated; I'm missing the Untouchables Pack (really the only outfit in the game I care about owning), Breakthrough Pack, Palace Pack, Signature Shot Pack, Cyberpunk Pack, Blume Agent Pack, and finally the DedSec Pack. As far as I'm aware T-Bone's missions was always something to expect a little later on down the road.

I think all I want at this point Ubisoft is some form of public acknowledgement that things aren't working as they should be and that you're working hard on fixing things. Ultimately it seems backwards to get anywhere near to completing the game, having had no access to any of the perks the packs give.

Refund o'clock?
    Some of us who have the season pass don't even have the Club Justice Pack or the Conspiracy Digital Trip :/
    All in all, this isn't working properly at all.

I play on Xbox One and found out I didn't have it after I checked for the outfits you get and could only find the 1920's mobster one. I only have Palace (pre-orded from Gamestop) and Untouchables.

See, this is why I made my own thread.....the Clarification possibly? (About Season Pass) one. In this thread, have seen Mr. Shade post and say Conspiracy should be available to us, but he had to check if there was anything else. And as far as I am aware, I may be wrong on this one but wasn't the Untouchables Pack a Season Pass exclusive? If I had been able to find a pre order that offered it as a bonus, I woulda grabbed that instead of ordering through PSN.

I'm having the same issue - pre-ordered the Gold Edition directly through PSN and I have nothing aside from the white outfit and exclusive PS missions. No Untouchables, no digital trip, nothing. It would be really nice to get some kind of acknowledgement from Ubi that they know about the problem and are looking into it. It's a little disconcerting that we've had no response in the past few days other than a forum mod "looking into it."

Exactly. And have seen screenshots of others that have the season pass in their additional content section, mine has none of that

from what im reading on lots of forums from people who have spoke to sony watchdogs isnt gonna be looked at till at least monday when the store gets updated hope this aint true but a few people are saying the same thing as someone said before it is now refund oclock !!

Watchdogs - Detailed list of Redeemed Code and Season Pass!

I bought the Watch Dog PS4 Bundle with all the exclusives etc, and I also bought the Season Pass.
    So I was wondering if I'm missing any Downloads in my Additional Contents.

Here are what I am seeing so far.

WATCH_DOGS™ M1 SMG Weapon
    WATCH_DOGS™ 1920's Mobster Outfit
    WATCH_DOGS™ Auto-6 Weapon
    WATCH_DOGS™ Cyberpunk Outfit
    WATCH_DOGS™ Blume Agent Outfit
    WATCH_DOGS™ Blume Weapon Perk
    WATCH_DOGS™ Chicago South Club Outfit
    WATCH_DOGS™ Driving Master Perk
    WATCH_DOGS™ DedSec Battery Boost
    WATCH_DOGS™ DedSec Outfit
    WATCH_DOGS™ Signature Shot Contract
    WATCH_DOGS™ Viceroy Outfit
    WATCH_DOGS™ The Palace Contract Mission
    WATCH_DOGS™ ATM Hack Boost
    WATCH_DOGS™ Breakthrough Contract
    WATCH_DOGS™ Vehicle Expert Perk
    WATCH_DOGS™ Exclusive Missions

Clarification

The Season Pass will include:
    New single-player campaign – Puts you in the role of T-Bone, eccentric hacker and ally to Aiden Pearce

Conspiracy! – a new Digital Trip which sets you on the hunt for cyborgs

The Untouchables Pack – Go oldschool with some classic Chicago mobster film gear including a 1920s mobster outfit and a M1 SMG (in North America, the Untouchables Pack will only be available with the Season Pass)

Additional single-player missions, outfits and weapons

One week early access to all Watch Dogs DLC

All that, for 25% less than what it would cost to buy each individual piece of content. Watch Dogs will be available worldwide for PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC on May 27, with Wii U arriving at a later date.

So for 20 dollars you will get all of them FOR FREE. LATER. None of these are immediate. Period. See one week early access? You saying you should have had it and played it a week before the game even came out?