rebelkbex's Avatar Junior Member
    I got a season pass for the PS3 and all I keep getting is a message telling me that my code is either invalid or already been used.

*makes angry pterodactyl noises*

Well PSN finally accepted my code, however, PSN also only has a picture of T-Bone, like the season pass art. So I own the season pass, but there is no content available in it. Coulda swore I have seen a slew of videos with people in their mobster outfits

Same problem here just with DedSec collector's edt. and all the items included there. They show up in the main menu but not in game.

I hope they can solve the issue and that it doesn't involve us starting a new game again.

It is disappointing that we STILL haven't heard anything about this issue!

I too have dedsec edition and SP but no t bone or untouchables pack

missions and outfits missing from season pass

I purchased the season pass after i came back from the midnight opening for the game and im missing the palace pack, the signature shot pack, and the breakthrough pack missions and four outfits also the t bone story. On the playstation store all i could download from the season pass was the chicargo outfit and perk and the consiracy mode is anyone else having the same problem is ubisoft soughting it out, was on the phone for a hour today trying to sought it out with playstation support they dont have a clue.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Guys, I'm trying to lock down some info, since I can see you are all concerned, I do know, you don't get access to everything on the season pass on day one - but you should have some.

You all should have - at the least - the new digital trip 'conspiracy' - you should find that in the console store / additional content menu - do not pay for it if it's asking - it should be free with the season pass!!

If your looking for items from pre-order codes [and not season pass content] : https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.as...0000000efAECAY

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Guys, I'm trying to lock down some info, since I can see you are all concerned, I do know, you don't get access to everything on the season pass on day one - but you should have some.

You all should have - at the least - the new digital trip 'conspiracy' - you should find that in the console store / additional content menu - do not pay for it if it's asking - it should be free with the season pass!!

If your looking for items from pre-order codes [and not season pass content] : https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.as...0000000efAECAY
    We should also have t bone mission and untouchables pack as advertised on day one

Originally Posted by fq360 Go to original post
    We should also have t bone mission and untouchables pack as advertised on day one
    can I ask where you saw that?

As far as I know, no Ubisoft information has said it's all available on day one? - a season pass - is access to content over a period of time - hence the name?

Ubisoft has not said any dates for the rest of the content yet?

Not trying to be difficult, but just trying to clear the confusion.

I got the gold edition which includes season pass on ps3 but i only have white hacker suit and a gun!! should have untouchables pack and palace pack and some others which are meant to be there as i have friends who have these packs already the tbone dlc is coming in august from what i heard

Originally Posted by avenged400 Go to original post
    I got the gold edition which includes season pass on ps3 but i only have white hacker suit and a gun!! should have untouchables pack and palace pack and some others which are meant to be there as i have friends who have these packs already the tbone dlc is coming in august from what i heard
    if you have missing content - please contact support who can look into it.

Please use the link I posted as reference.

www.support.ubi.com