🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Has anyone figured this out yet. I'm on PS4 and have no access to any of the Season Pass content

Craigy K's Avatar Junior Member
    I'm afraid not, no. Would be nice if an Ubi dev would just inform us that they're working on it at least. Considering the price we paid for the game and season pass, all in good faith that it'd work, a little message would be appreciated.

Season Pass Requirements

To everyone who DL the season pass but see no content....
    Did you notice that it's not unlocked or usable until you complete a certain mission? Sorry, cant think of the name of it right now. It's early in the morning. The mission was to locate the girl in the glass room with the green backpack.

Mine I got from Game Stop, got my code for the download, but when entered it just tells me the code is invalid or has already been used. Haven't even got to download anything that says Season Pass on it. And addressing whoever said it's a season pass, u get it as it comes available.......usually that is the case, but from my understanding, the outfits, T-Bone Campaign and the extra digital trip were supposed to be available at launch, other wise why bother pre-order a season pass lol

i also redeemed the season pass code, gamestop pre order code, & watch dogs inner game box code. as of last night i didn't see the 4 exclusive skins i was suppose to get with the season pass. they better patch it up or distribute refunds. to my knowledge, it is illegal to sell a product & then be like JKLOL YOU JUST PURCHASED NOTHING. i am slightly disappointed but as long as i get the content i purchased by the weekend, i'll be satisfied. longer than that & i'll be contacting ubisoft for a full refund for failing to provide the product as described.

Dreddpool82's Avatar Senior Member
    My PS3 has the option in game to buy the seasons pass from PSN store straight through PS menu it isn't even showing, I'm waiting for it to show up and i'll get a code off the net as I ain't paying
    $29 when it's supposed to be $20 and the AU $ is close enough to the US that it should be $20 almost not $10 more.

Thought we were supposed to get the mobster outfit and the "conspiracy" digital trip right off the bat. Also believed this was the case for T-Bone's missions. I don't have any of these active in game.

I can't get my content from Gamestop to work, nor the code that came with the game. At least they were free! Glad I didn't buy season pass yet

I got the 1920s outfit and tommy gun today when I logged in. I played all day yesterday without it. xbox360 here.

Supposed to get untouchables pack and t bone mission straight away but I got nothing and yes I've done the wrench mission PS4