🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    W4oneWorld's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by RansomHostage Go to original post
    Hey, guys.

A "Season Pass" gives you access to all downloadable content as it becomes available. You won't be able to download them until they are actually released. This is the same for any other game on the market.
    Hello..but the digital trip and other DLC already out so why on my PSN the contents still cant download??

W4oneWorld's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Guys, I'm trying to lock down some info, since I can see you are all concerned, I do know, you don't get access to everything on the season pass on day one - but you should have some.

You all should have - at the least - the new digital trip 'conspiracy' - you should find that in the console store / additional content menu - do not pay for it if it's asking - it should be free with the season pass!!

If your looking for items from pre-order codes [and not season pass content] : https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.as...0000000efAECAY
    mr_shade,i cant download the Digital trip contents..it say " not available for purchase" lol so how to download it?