🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by Peter2014_ Go to original post
    Yes, sorry didn't see your post earlier!
    Basically, if you have the Conspiracy digital trip it means Season Pass is ACTIVE in your game, which I have

To be fair, Ubisoft support team is professional, helpful and fast to reply. I don't blame them for the confusion, it's the fault of the marketing department or whoever designed the DLC ads and its information!!
    That's great news to know that it's only a visual error and everything else is fine and should be fine. Did they mention if the visual will be fixed for future dlc or we'll still get the same thing saying its not downloaded when it actually is?

Can someone get me up to speed please

This whole situation feels like such a cluster f***... Ubisoft seems to be playing the blame game with Sony. Both of them are giving us minimal information (dont want to make a promise they cant keep wink wink, hint hint)... To my knowledge, no Ubisoft officials have been prepared, or able, to give us a run down of what the hell is going on exactly (although its pretty obvious, they f***ed up, we got screwed)…… “Please contact customer support, we are sorry for the inconvenience”...ughhh…. I understand sh*t happens, but the DLC is all over the place: Some dlc is said to be available upon completion of the first mission, some to be available by progressing in the campaign + completing side missions, while the rest is to be released according to generic season pass schedules (over the course of the next few months). The problem is, I HONESTLY DONT UNDERSTAND which content is meant for what, when itll appear, where itll appear… or even IF it will ever appear (and from the way this is going, that’s a big IF). Somebody please correct me if im wrong cuz I don’t want to sound like a complete *******, but I thought by purchasing the season pass for watch dogs, all of the "pre order" content (from all vendors) would become available, regardless of where you pre-ordered it/bought it (excluding deluxe editions presumably). I was eventually able to download the Untouchables Pack + Untouchables Pack 2 + The Digital Trip/Conspiracy after they magically appeared one day as free downloads on the PSN….. aaaand now that a sliver of the missing content is finally available on PSN, people should be slowly gaining the ability to access the crap they paid for… but a lot aren’t. They have yet to elaborate on the bigger picture. It sucks that a perfectly enjoyable game had to be tarnished by a sloppy release.
    I apologize in advance for the rambling, but seriously common now. Games are not cheap these days, factoring in the season pass youre talking nearly $100. I realize $20 aint much, its not the money that bothers me, its the principle damnit! Now with that being said, games do require a nice chunk of change to make... BUT! something like this is really inexcusable. Its quite ironic actually, I usually never even consider getting a season pass for even my favorite games…............ and then I do......... and then this happens........ I probably jinxed it. What can you do

Also, in case everything I just said is completely inaccurate, don’t hesistate to call me out.. but if anyone does know what the deal is, thatd be greeeeeeeeeaat…

Ok Im d-d-d-donee

Haha "hello this is ubisoft, sorry your having issues, submit a ticket with ubisoft support thanx." That's about as much of a response you'll get from ubi. Ya it sucks cuz this is a really good game. I think they should just release the dlc missions and outfits now, I don't see the point in waiting anymore since they confused the sh** out of everyone. So just give us what we paid for ubi!

yup

Originally Posted by passthepipe7326 Go to original post
    Haha "hello this is ubisoft, sorry your having issues, submit a ticket with ubisoft support thanx." That's about as much of a response you'll get from ubi. Ya it sucks cuz this is a really good game. I think they should just release the dlc missions and outfits now, I don't see the point in waiting anymore since they confused the sh** out of everyone. So just give us what we paid for ubi!

Exactlyy. It would just be a good move on their part. If they were to release almost if not all the content they are holding onto/trying to fix or w/e, it would most likely ease the pain for most, and people would slowly forget about this nonsense. But yeah the game is fun, it has a lot of features not yet seen in a game before that are intriguing. The thing is, I would hate to the beat the game, and THEN get all the startup dlc, cuz at that point, its like.... meh

Peter2014_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Gamersgottagame Go to original post
    That's great news to know that it's only a visual error and everything else is fine and should be fine. Did they mention if the visual will be fixed for future dlc or we'll still get the same thing saying its not downloaded when it actually is?
    No, they didn't mention that and I didn't ask, but I assume they will do so!

DLC Problems

For me, on the Xb1 it says on the Season Pass that you get all the preorder bonuses, yet all I have gotten is the Untouchables Pack, and the Palace Pack from Gamestop. Anyone know why this is? I mean they promise even on the main menu the preorder bonuses AND at Gamestop. Anyone know what is going on?

Exactlyy. It would just be a good move on their part. If they were to release almost if not all the content they are holding onto/trying to fix or w/e, it would most likely ease the pain for most, and people would slowly forget about this nonsense. But yeah the game is fun, it has a lot of features not yet seen in a game before that are intriguing. The thing is, I would hate to the beat the game, and THEN get all the startup dlc, cuz at that point, its like.... meh.Yeah like maybe give us the preorder bonuses that they say we were gonna get when we got the season pass? Idk Microsoft ain't even helping us poor Xb1 users, all I got was Untouchables and Conspiracy, please, Ubisoft, if you are holding this content back, unlock for us! This is getting insane! anyway... Thanks...

I'm most confused about content Ubisoft says IS AVAILABLE NOW

In thier offical sticky season pass post it says:

The Conspiracy Digital Trip – OUT NOW for Season Pass holders | Available June 3rd 2014 to the public.
    Untouchables Pack (M1 SMG Weapon, 1920’s Mobster Outfit) - OUT NOW to Season Pass holders.

I have PS/4.
    It took my key code.
    Under the content menu, within Watch Dogs, it says I HAVE the season pass.

No conspiracy DT and no untouchables pack. Huh?

I paid for the season pack on pc and cant play any of it .they need to either fix it or refund the money, its ******** that those who have down loaded it from torrents can play but us that have payed get this sort of ****.mybe next time I will download it from a torrent so I can play it ,

W4oneWorld's Avatar Junior Member

i cant download my Season pass!

Please fix it.,i already buy the season pass last week and not even season pass download on my ps4..il try download Digital trip conspiracy and it says "already purchase". all the previous season pass i cant download it..please fix it ubisoft dont waste my money for this.Tq