🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
  1. #151
    Falconer084's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    38
    Originally Posted by B3DS Go to original post
    Lol, why did you even buy the season pack? The only thing that you would get thats new would be the T-Bone pack.
    They are going to release more DLC that what is out currently.
    Share this post

  2. #152

    I have used redeem code for season pass and its the same no T-Bone story.
    Share this post

  3. #153
    Originally Posted by Peter2014_ Go to original post
    I'm in PS3 and having the "not installed" problem along with two other DLC. I've submitted a ticket, but I'd like to share a screenshot of this issue and whether other players have the same thing or not?


    I got the PS3 version and the seasons pass both pre-ordered. I have a similar problem to this (use to have no seasons pass dlc visible before today) except I have the untouchables pack and pack 2 instead of the Chicago South Club Enforcer packs.

    Strangely enough when I go to my aquired content the Palace Pack, Exclusive Missions, and Conspiricy are there but so is the untouchables pack which says it hasn't been downloaded in the psn store inside the game.
    I also have the seasons pass installed on the ps3 and it shows up under Account Management>Transactions Management>Service List as being there. It also shows up as being purchased alongside the untouchables packs and the conspiracy pack on the ps store on the ps3 yet in my game it does not show up under acquired content.

    Is there anyone else with a similar problem now, or anyone who knows something about this?

    The ubi support site won't work for me just to let anyone who wants to suggest that route know in advanced.


    Also easy question, do all the packs with more than one part (ex. palace pack 1 & 2) show up under the name of the pack (ex. palace pack) under the acquired content section

    P.S. no T-bone but I'm guessing they'll release his content a bit later
    Share this post

  4. #154

    uk does have untouchables

    Originally Posted by mattcaney Go to original post
    Thats a classic 'I have no idea what you are talking about' but will give you this answer anyway response. Its looks like its automated, which wouldn't surprise me.

    Still Cant believe that the US have the untouchable pack and the uk doesnt. Why can't they just upload everything for everyone and we wouldnt be having these discussions.

    I am not starting the game until silly issues like this are cleared up.

    Matt
    I have the untouchables pack im on 360

    I have club justice pack under acquired content aswell as untouchables pack conspiracy digital trip and season pass but all thats in the game is untouchables pack and conspiracy

    UBI tickets are useless tried to tell me that its working if i have untouchables outfit and gun in the game aswell as conspiracy, so i told him if thats the case why does the official season pass description say this:

    get immediate access to the Club Justice Pack which includes a new skin and a driving boost

    THEY ARE CLUELESS!!
    Share this post

  5. #155
    Same here guys. I only got the Untouchables Pack.
    Share this post

  6. #156

    Have you found the issue?

    Originally Posted by Peter2014_ Go to original post
    I'm in PS3 and having the "not installed" problem along with two other DLC. I've submitted a ticket, but I'd like to share a screenshot of this issue and whether other players have the same thing or not?


    Hi, I'm having exact the same issue and after 1 week still says not installed, have you got an answer for your ticket?
    Share this post

  7. #157
    I downloaded my season pass last night, the South Club pack was unlocked and so did the Conspiracy DT. Guess what.. No T-Bone content.

    Now I'm just going to throw it out there to everyone else who's still in the dark.. You know? Shed a bit of light onto the situation.. The answer to your questions and all that jazz. So brace yourself for a serious injection of Common Sense.

    The reason why we haven't got the T-Bone content yet, is because.... *wait for it...*.... It hasn't been released yet... *GASP*... I know, calm down and breath easy, that was a shock for you I understand.

    Honestly, it's 2014 and people still haven't learned the concept of "thinking outside the box".. Then post on forums like it's some massive conspiracy as to why certain DLC content isn't available.

    Yes the Season Pass description states you will be able to play as T-Bone but it doesn't actually say WHEN does it? Which I'll agree is a poor marketing error from Ubisoft. If the content isn't available to download then it's not available yet. It's as simple as that.

    Have you actually seen any T-Bone gameplay from his campaign? Anywhere? If you have and it's not leaked / fake.. Show me. Then I'll eat my words bit otherwise until the official word comes from Ubisoft.. We're just going to have to wait.
    Share this post

  8. #158
    Originally Posted by JaegerV2 Go to original post
    I downloaded my season pass last night, the South Club pack was unlocked and so did the Conspiracy DT. Guess what.. No T-Bone content.

    Now I'm just going to throw it out there to everyone else who's still in the dark.. You know? Shed a bit of light onto the situation.. The answer to your questions and all that jazz. So brave yourself for a serious injection of Common Sense.

    The reason why we haven't got the T-Bone content yet, is because.... *wait for it...*.... It hasn't been released yet... *GASP*... I know, calm down and breath easy, that was a shock for you I understand.

    Honestly, it's 2014 and people still haven't learned the concept of "thinking outside the box".. Then post on forums like it's some massive conspiracy as to why certain DLC content isn't available.

    Yes the Season Pass description states you will be able to play as T-Bone but it doesn't actually say WHEN does it? Which I'll agree is a poor marketing error from Ubisoft. If the content isn't available to download then it's not available yet. It's as simple as that.

    Have you actually seen any T-Bone gameplay from his campaign? Anywhere? If you have and it's not leaked / fake.. Show me. Then I'll eat my words bit otherwise until the official word comes from Ubisoft.. We're just going to have to wait.
    Naturally the T-Bone content will be delayed, I agree people who are arguing it should be available now are either advocates of day one DLC which is the worst practice that currently exists within the industry or not in full comprehension of how a season pass functions. It is not a 'give me right now pass' without a doubt and the content must be created. The majority of confusion is - to my mind - intentional by Ubisoft as they offered all the preorder items and exclusives which are already made - as they shipped with certain purchases - lending people to the assumption that it would be there to download straight away as, given the content is finished, would be logical. They made no statement to counteract this, no clear initiative on the ETA of that DLC and even the marketing material is worded trickily to support that assumption. Therefore people assumed that content would be available because it was completed.

    As it stands Ubi still haven't confirmed anything so it may well be a glitch that means its unavailable, nobody knows because they refuse to communicate effectively. Take the FC4 reveal, advocates of political correctness (idiots) were screaming the house down about racism and they didn't counteract these claims until a week or so later, by then the controversy and negative PR was far more pervasive than the actual meaning so nobody cared about their reasoning. The company cannot communicate with its fans, a moderator here isn't even sure of the content we are supposed to get with the season pass, a simple official statement would settle this once and for all but they refuse to release one.

    The content confusion is entirely their own fault and whilst I wish people would stop asking for the T-Bone DLC because there is no indication it's even finished yet there is irrefutable evidence the mission packs etc are complete as certain edition owners have them so the delay in rolling them out coupled with a total lack of any clarification on the matter is going to quite rightly draw ire. Personally I would release them in set intervals, with a mission pack at the start, middle and end and with an outfit or two between each up until the T-Bone release. Again they might be doing this, nobody knows, because they cant or wont inform in this regard.
    Share this post

  9. #159
    Originally Posted by Resist_Or_Fall Go to original post
    Naturally the T-Bone content will be delayed, I agree people who are arguing it should be available now are either advocates of day one DLC which is the worst practice that currently exists within the industry or not in full comprehension of how a season pass functions. It is not a 'give me right now pass' without a doubt and the content must be created. The majority of confusion is - to my mind - intentional by Ubisoft as they offered all the preorder items and exclusives which are already made - as they shipped with certain purchases - lending people to the assumption that it would be there to download straight away as, given the content is finished, would be logical. They made no statement to counteract this, no clear initiative on the ETA of that DLC and even the marketing material is worded trickily to support that assumption. Therefore people assumed that content would be available because it was completed.

    As it stands Ubi still haven't confirmed anything so it may well be a glitch that means its unavailable, nobody knows because they refuse to communicate effectively. Take the FC4 reveal, advocates of political correctness (idiots) were screaming the house down about racism and they didn't counteract these claims until a week or so later, by then the controversy and negative PR was far more pervasive than the actual meaning so nobody cared about their reasoning. The company cannot communicate with its fans, a moderator here isn't even sure of the content we are supposed to get with the season pass, a simple official statement would settle this once and for all but they refuse to release one.

    The content confusion is entirely their own fault and whilst I wish people would stop asking for the T-Bone DLC because there is no indication it's even finished yet there is irrefutable evidence the mission packs etc are complete as certain edition owners have them so the delay in rolling them out coupled with a total lack of any clarification on the matter is going to quite rightly draw ire. Personally I would release them in set intervals, with a mission pack at the start, middle and end and with an outfit or two between each up until the T-Bone release. Again they might be doing this, nobody knows, because they cant or wont inform in this regard.
    Ubi, if you're watching this thread.. Place this man in your marketing department and fire all the rest.

    I honestly couldn't agree with you more, well said.
    Share this post

  10. #160
    Peter2014_'s Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Brighton, UK
    Posts
    33
    Originally Posted by Apollo_Junior Go to original post
    Hi, I'm having exact the same issue and after 1 week still says not installed, have you got an answer for your ticket?
    Yes, sorry didn't see your post earlier!
    Basically, if you have the Conspiracy digital trip it means Season Pass is ACTIVE in your game, which I have

    To be fair, Ubisoft support team is professional, helpful and fast to reply. I don't blame them for the confusion, it's the fault of the marketing department or whoever designed the DLC ads and its information!!
    Share this post