🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    I purchased the watch dogs season pass yesterday, learning that there was a problem with it. I still figured it would still be worth the wait till they could fix it, and i downloaded the 1.1mb season pass. It say ive bought it but now there's a 35.5mb season pass on the playstation store that id have to pay $20 again to download.

ghostangel's Avatar Member
    @Nathanrosella and @mattcaney -
    You're not alone. A fair number of us are experiencing the same issue - regardless of the console platform... not sure about those who are on the PC and if they too are having the same issue.
    A lot of us are more than annoyed and frustrated that there hasn't been any communication from Ubisoft on this issue.
    I'm sure I'm like a lot of users in that I have enjoyed a fair number of Ubisoft titles over the years, but this hasn't been their shining moment.
    [ghost]

so what the hell do we do now there is now the REAL season pass on the store and they are asking for $19.99 for it even tho i have the gold edition would deleting and reinstalling the gold edition give me the real season pass??? so confused its hurting!!

ghostangel's Avatar Member
    @Paultriola @ avenged400 -
    I'm seeing the same thing.

Originally Posted by ghostangel Go to original post
    @Paultriola @ avenged400 -
    I'm seeing the same thing.
    Count me also. This season pass crap is confusing.

Originally Posted by Paultriola Go to original post
    I purchased the watch dogs season pass yesterday, learning that there was a problem with it. I still figured it would still be worth the wait till they could fix it, and i downloaded the 1.1mb season pass. It say ive bought it but now there's a 35.5mb season pass on the playstation store that id have to pay $20 again to download.
    Where are you seeing this on the PSN? If it is indeed 35.5MB instead of the 1.1MB that I have downloaded, I am seriously contacting support to see if I can get a replacement code for the updated one. It's their error and they should be able to resolve it one way or another. I paid for it therefore I am entitled to it and I am sure that everyone else who is in the same situation feels the same way.

Originally Posted by Paultriola Go to original post
    When I select Add To Cart I keep getting the same message "We're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time." (E-82000113). Also when I enter my season pass code again it shows the 1.1MB one.

i added the new season pass to cart to see if it would come up as free and it tells me im not allowed to purchase or download this content even tho i have brought the gold edition !!!

Originally Posted by ill1cit Go to original post
    When I select Add To Cart I keep getting the same message "We're sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time." (E-82000113). Also when I enter my season pass code again it shows the 1.1MB one.
    I just tried the same thing after reading Paultriola's post, mostly out of curiosity, and got the same error. I thought that it was just on my end as I don't have decent internet but I see that I'm not the only one. I believe that they are now in the repair phase and therefore it cannot be purchased and downloaded just yet. I see it as a sign of hope that they are doing what they can to fix their problems.

Originally Posted by ghostangel Go to original post
    @Nathanrosella and @mattcaney -
    You're not alone. A fair number of us are experiencing the same issue - regardless of the console platform... not sure about those who are on the PC and if they too are having the same issue.
    A lot of us are more than annoyed and frustrated that there hasn't been any communication from Ubisoft on this issue.
    I'm sure I'm like a lot of users in that I have enjoyed a fair number of Ubisoft titles over the years, but this hasn't been their shining moment.
    [ghost]
    Same can be said about Rockstar and their GTAV: Online issues...except that they did acknowledge the issue and "compensated" players for the hassle.