Originally Posted by KILLfactorR Go to original post
    Let us know if it works....
    I started with just replacing the Windy City Map files, tested, and that seemed to have done the trick. There is a bunch of files in that folder including a large 5gb file, good chance that this is the one with the corruption. Just finished playing for about 3 hours without a single glitch and all previous issues I had are now resolved.

I downloaded the whole 14gb game through a torrent source, installed, and then transferred the files - there should be an easier way, such as being able to find just the Windy City Map files (5-6gb download instead of 14gb).

Fixed!

Same as above. Since my connexion is not stable enough to dl 14gb via uplay I went through torrent (rg mechanics repack) and then transferred the files & verified them with uplay. Had to dl the 200mb for deluxe content and since no troubles at all. (:

Originally Posted by Evadae Go to original post
    Same as above. Since my connexion is not stable enough to dl 14gb via uplay I went through torrent (rg mechanics repack) and then transferred the files & verified them with uplay. Had to dl the 200mb for deluxe content and since no troubles at all. (:
    I used the same source. Ubi, take note that if it wasnt for the pirates you would have genuine users unable to play your game - ironic :/

I am unbelievably mad

When I tried to verify the file integrity through steam, everything was successfully verified, yet my game still crashed on startup. I just got it, and after playing on low settings and still receiving lag (for whatever reason, seeing as I have high specs) it crashed, and now whenever I try to start it up, not only does it crash, it forces me to restart my computer, because my mouse disappears, and I can't click on anything. If someone else has this problem, and knows how to fix it (or just has the same problem in general) PLEASE, communicate with me. I am so ****ing rustled right now.

Originally Posted by galahad_oc Go to original post
    I used the same source. Ubi, take note that if it wasnt for the pirates you would have genuine users unable to play your game - ironic :/
    Well, Ubi not even let me see, that they know about the Corrupted Files from UPlay Client! Nohing in the "OFFICIAL KNOWN BUGS" nor anything else!

well, I tried Firefox and IE to create an Direct Support Ticket, to make sure they Know about the Problem, but i cannot create any Ticket!

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Guys,

The issue has been reported - though if you already have been in contact with support, they already know.

I wouldn't suggest downloading illegal torrents of the game - even if you own a key - and discussing links etc - will get you suspended.

Files not supplied by Ubisoft - or a retailer such as Steam / Origin etc, could impact your PC.

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Guys,

The issue has been reported - though if you already have been in contact with support, they already know.

I wouldn't suggest downloading illegal torrents of the game - even if you own a key - and discussing links etc - will get you suspended.

Files not supplied by Ubisoft - or a retailer such as Steam / Origin etc, could impact your PC.
    ^ lol wow amazing.

Guys,

Files not supplied by Ubisoft - or a retailer such as Steam/Origin could impact your PC.
    Exactly thats why i am not downloading from somewhere else, but we ahve june now, the 2nd in 1 hour for me, and still no fix!

Well, can you understand that i am more than Upset now?!

Nun ja, es IST ein Armutszeugnis für einen Riesen wie Ubi... aber was solls, wir sind ja nur die Kunden die alles bezahlen!

Guys,

NO, i am not in contact with support, because i cannot create a Ticket for it!

And well, i am a believer now, i believe that your right, and they truly know about it...

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Corrected an error in my post.