🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Originally Posted by Assassin-_-MerK Go to original post

Exactly what I picture.

They are working on a fix

Maybe somebody should start a new thread that support have contacted some people and are aware of the problem and should be able to resolve it with a fix no time frame though.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by ToraB5s Go to original post
    After trying another fix they suggested, and submitting my save files I was told on my ticket that they were escalating my issue. and the ticket status changed to "on hold" I dont know if on hold means "were ignoring it" or "its been passed along and this is just the state its in till someone higher up updates" But thats where were at.
    Second option.

it means: "its been passed along and this is just the state its in till someone higher up updates'

On hold, means they are investigating and will update when they have anything new to add.

If it was closed - that is a different matter.

Originally Posted by Clanger67 Go to original post
    Maybe somebody should start a new thread that support have contacted some people and are aware of the problem and should be able to resolve it with a fix no time frame though.
    I know you are new - so you may not have seen

However we are well aware of the issue and the team are working on a fix - I have posted several updates to this thread, however if you don't look through it - you may have missed - however they are in the 'known issues' thread too

We do not have an ETA at present, though they are working to get this fixed as a high priority.

For updates on this and a few other issues - we have a pinned thread, so please check that from time to time - please do not make new threads about subjects which are both known and have an ongoing thread about them - since it only clutters the forums and makes it harder for us to reply to everyone..

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Second option.

it means: "its been passed along and this is just the state its in till someone higher up updates'

On hold, means they are investigating and will update when they have anything new to add.

Thanks

That's what I assumed, just seemed an odd to me that they'd use "on hold" instead of something like "escalated"

I know they'll get it fixed when they get it fixed, it's just more than a bit frustrating to get a game you've been looking forward to for so long, and not be able to play it.

Originally Posted by nperrett82 Go to original post
    Guy please try what i did i got my game to work

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...(for-xbox-one)
    Nice attempt, thanks for the share, sadly for PC both my cloud save & local saves are corrupted. When attempting to join the free roam it gives me the error "Please complete They Can't Hide mission" which is the first mission you get to sleep at the motel, that I have long passed. This is absolute rubbish. I do hope they have backups in their cloud save.

Second option.

However we are well aware of the issue and the team are working on a fix - I have posted several updates to this thread, however if you don't look through it - you may have missed - however they are in the 'known issues' thread too

We do not have an ETA at present, though they are working to get this fixed as a high priority.

For updates on this and a few other issues - we have a pinned thread, so please check that from time to time - please do not make new threads about subjects which are both known and have an ongoing thread about them - since it only clutters the forums and makes it harder for us to reply to everyone..
    MR SHADE Can you confirm that we can use our old saves once the fix comes

Or at least an indication if thats what the dev team are working towards.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    I'm sorry - without them completing their investigations and we have a working fix - any thing I say would only be a guess, so would rather say 'no comment' - since I don't want to mislead anyone either way.

Originally Posted by Topov81 Go to original post
    Or at least an indication if thats what the dev team are working towards.
    I would have thought most would know - They are working towards - solving this issue for everyone, with as little impact to your games as possible?

They will try their hardest to get the game working for those affected without impacting your progress, which is just common sense? However until we are at the stage where a fix is ready - and we have it ready to roll and know if there are any downsides to it - I can't speak for them - however I don't want people to start panic posting that it means they will lose anything.

We have to wait and see..

If others have suggested otherwise - then you should maybe consider that as just rumour or trolling..

Can I suggest to everyone else - less of the images - I know some may feel they are funny, but they can slow the pages down and do make it harder for people to keep track of the topic.

Thanks.

Second option.

That is good news, but without an ETA I am a bit skeptical that we can continue our saves as my attempt to join a friendly free roam to "fix" the problem resulted in a an error stating I need to complete the starting mission in which I have already done long ago.

Is there a possibility to have look through our cloud saves and hopefully get a backup version restored? I don't mind losing a few hours but to lose the total savegame completely is just too much time wasted. I have backed up my local copy and the first cloud copy, yet both attempts to load in offline failed and got stuck.

For updates on this and a few other issues - we have a pinned thread, so please check that from time to time - please do not make new threads about subjects which are both known and have an ongoing thread about them - since it only clutters the forums and makes it harder for us to reply to everyone..[/QUOTE]

Thanks new to the forum maybe because i've never not been been able to play any of my ubi. games before lol.Was just trying to stop people deleting their saves and starting again who aren't aware as i wasn't because support haven't replied to my ticket.