It appears to be mainly a Nvidia thing I believe. I see guy's on youtube playing with a 6970 and running fine on the 2gb model that's 1 card.

I have x3 GTX cards that are about 99% worse performing on this game. Even know in every other game the x3 GTX eats the 6970 alive.

GTX690 - Still No Good

Low settings but still stuttering. No solutions seem to work. Don't have another game I can't max out but I know that doesn't mean much. Have tried a lot of suggestions but nothing is working. Luckily bought retail at a shop in Australia so will get money back. Shame as loved the rest of the series.

Seems crazy that a GTX690 can't run the game.

I would just like to say that I have fixed this issue after about 20 min of reading.

For those of you who use SSDs and have disabled page file then try turning it back on and set it to the default System Controlled page file.

I found that UbiSoft (and other companies but not to this extent) use the page file in order to improve caching.
    With it OFF I cant play this game without stuttering on the following configs even on low:

ATI 5830
    GTX 660 Ti
    GTX 960

With it ON and set to System Allocates automatically the games run fine.

With even 6GB of ram installed and pagefile set to default I get zero stuttering. This occurred to me as I have it turned off on my media center but not on my desktop. When interchanging cards the issue was the same from ATI to Nvidia thus I deduce it is not the cards.

This also solved my issue in Facry 4 as well.

I tired also setting it between 1.5GB and 3.5GB but still found stuttering on occasion.

I hope this helps.

Originally Posted by socarro Go to original post
    Low settings but still stuttering. No solutions seem to work. Don't have another game I can't max out but I know that doesn't mean much. Have tried a lot of suggestions but nothing is working. Luckily bought retail at a shop in Australia so will get money back. Shame as loved the rest of the series.

Seems crazy that a GTX690 can't run the game.

I had the same problem. And after about 4 days i fixed it. Spec CPU: fx6300, Gtx 690 , 8gb vengeance 1600mhz

I had 8gb ram running in single channel, after running some test i noticed i was using 6ish GB of Ram while running The division on recommended settings. Firstly i moved my Page file to a non OS hard drive and set it to 10GB this improved performance but after about an hour instability would return. Set Physx to cpu bench mark scores improved, problem persisted. Added 8gb or ram to run in duel channel and everything went away. benchmarks went to( 75 cpu 80 gpu 60 frames) hours played since no problems.

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,

Please contact Ubisoft Support so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks