Originally Posted by metalfenix_666 Go to original post
    Let's hope so, I want to believe!

Soapmac's Avatar Junior Member
    with these hardwares still cant play on ultra settings btw i have the latest nvidia driver.its stuttering like a bi***.I havent experienced any crashes on this game yet,but these performance issues need to be fixed asap.I hope u guys can manage that,peace

Note: I wanted to show a detailed dxdiag analyse but couldnt find a way to do it.

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 6/16/2014, 08:03:51
    Machine name: PC
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_gdr.140330-1035)
    Language: Turkish (Regional Setting: Turkish)
    System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
    System Model: System Product Name
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 01/09/14 20:19:28 Ver: 05.07
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 16322MB RAM
    Page File: 3801MB used, 28905MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.16384 64bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 4: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 5: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

System Specs:
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600)
    Graphics Display: Asus ROG Mars GTX 760 (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760x2)
    Memory: 16 GB RAM
    Motherboard: Rampage IV Black Edition

Still no patch for this. I'm really disappointed. I haven't played the game for one week now, waiting for the patch to fix that stuttering. Maybe when GTA V is out then the patch for Watch Dogs will be released. But there is chance that I would not want to play the game then.

unplayable for my 2GB 5970 as well, gpu utilization is everywhere other than where it needs to be. Sometimes its 40/0, sometimes its 40/40% utilization, sometimes 90/10. It is never 99/99 utilization. Cpu is also all over the place.

Studied the games vram with high textures, only at around 1200mb / 1700mb on high textures. Even with every other setting on LOW with textures on high, with my 2gb card, I get about 10-20 framerate lmao. This game is broke as hell guys...

It's absolutely ridiculous. This is a pure console port and ubisoft should come out and apologize for this disaster.

Originally Posted by ArmedSauce Go to original post
    unplayable for my 2GB 5970 as well, gpu utilization is everywhere other than where it needs to be. Sometimes its 40/0, sometimes its 40/40% utilization, sometimes 90/10. It is never 99/99 utilization. Cpu is also all over the place.

Studied the games vram with high textures, only at around 1200mb / 1700mb on high textures. Even with every other setting on LOW with textures on high, with my 2gb card, I get about 10-20 framerate lmao. This game is broke as hell guys...

It's absolutely ridiculous. This is a pure console port and ubisoft should come out and apologize for this disaster.
    this is what worked for me
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...g-Fixed!/page3

I turned off SLI and the game worked without stuttering or frame drops. I have 2 Nvidia GeForce GTX 690 cards which normally run in qual SLI, except for Watch Dogs...

Please Ubisoft, make a patch to solve this.

PS I've got a ticket with support and updated it to tell them about this "solution".

Tirshek's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    Hi guys,

I have moved this to the technical forum - where it should really be posted.

Can those of you affected - please post the following required info?

To help us, please provide as much information as you can in your post:

Country + Format:
    (eg. United States - PS4, disc)

Usernames & Gamertags:
    (PSN / XBL gamertag or Uplay ID)

Frequency:
    (How often is it mentioned. How often does it happen to you?)

Since when does it happen:
    (This helps identify if a patch or DLC is the source of the bug)

Describe what is the issue encountered:
    (Activation the game? / Problem launching the game? / Issue with a specific part of the game Mutliplayer? / But can you still access solo? )

Define the Flow of the error:
    (What did you do before this error occurred? / Written description / Ex: “When I launch from the desktop it crashes”. “I received this error message : Error xx6546” / Screen grab of the error if possible will also help!)

Anything else you think is useful:
    (such as graphics card and driver version)

If you are on PC
    Please also give a copy of the systems DXDiag, this can be found by searching for dxdiag on your windows system - it might be easier to post a link to this, rather than copy paste on the forum.

We can then report the issue to the team and get some feedback / troubleshooting underway - if you have not already contact support.
    B]Country + Format: [/B]

USA-PC

Usernames & Gamertags:

Tirshek

Frequency:

After working with support I have gotten it to the point where It mainly stutters during high speed driving. Before that it could happen anytime even while running around.

Since when does it happen:

Since I installed the game about two months ago....

Describe what is the issue encountered:

Stuttering a lot initially. After working with support it is mainly noticeable at top speeds while driving. The game is unplayable for an open world game, you can't stutter while you travel....

Define the Flow of the error:

I installed the game then the stutter was there the first time I loaded in.

I installed the worse mod and made some tweaks to the gamepage, used a shortcut with -disablepagefilecheck, after all this I was stutter free. Then you patched the game in July now my stutter is back.. Derp...

Then I opened my support ticket and went through all of the items they had for me. The only thing that made any difference was one item I didn't change from console settings to PC settings in the gamepage. I think it was deferred FX quality, after changing that specific one to PC I then only stuttered at top speeds. Maybe your patch should involve actually optimizing the game for pc, and not console as it clearly is now.

B]Anything else you think is useful:[/B]

EVGA 780ti 3gb vram, watch dogs ready 337.88 driver. Probably nothing but I noticed one user also had an asus sound card, probably has nothing to do with it, but figured I'd toss it out there.

If you are on PC

http://pastebin.com/X1B0mx9F

I have a support ticket open as well.

try this settings (gtx690)

Sry this was ment to be for Far cry 4. forum took me to ?watch Dogs? Saw it after i posted.

Hi all, i have about the same game rig as Z5_zeus. The game works fine and stable. Only sinds the latest patch i have some minor problems. before the latest patch i could set everthing maxed out hbao+, txaa4, all on ultra,. fps 50-60-70 (msi afterburner : clock +100, ram +300). 2 cores working 80-99%. With the latest patch i had to tweak some settings. Because suddenly i had only +-10-25fps (very stuttering) and cores ar working 60-70-80%. Weird. I don't know what changed in the game but i had to put hbao+ to ssbc ; txaa4 to smaa ; movementblur off ; Vsync off. Thats it. All the rest on ultra and on. Now the game runs fine again +-60 to 90fps. Put Vsync on and u have +-10-30fps, Vsync off +-60-90fps. The only thing i have since latest patch is a "ghost frame" don't know how to call it otherwise. Do u have that to? I don't know how to fix it yet. Everytime i check map or skill, etc and go back to game it will ghost the latest image that i saw before entering those menus. Didn't had dat before the latest patch. I hope the setting will help u out for now till the new fix comes.
    Sry for my bad english.
    I play in 1920x1080, my rig:
    GTX690 (drivers 344.75) - i7 3930x - 16gb ram - Win 7 ultimate x64
    I'm planing in a week or 2-3 to get rid of my gtx690 and buy 3 gtx970's. From my humble oppinion the gtx690 is more propaganda than anything else. And ill never buy a 1000€ card from Nvidia again.
    ps : how do u upload a image without url (for the ghost frame to see)??

Friendly greetings to u all.

I doubt anyone can play this game comfortably.

The problem is the game engine, it's the problem not the game.

Disrupt has many of the same flaws the Dunia engine and AnvilNext engine have.

Considering the CryEngine and it's flaw, they are nothing compared to this game.

Basically these hitching and insanely poor scaling on any one gpu is mainly the "Streaming System". Which streams texture data among other data and it all just gets wound up hitching and lagging like a mad man.

If your standing still the fps may see 175fps depending on what ur looking at which only hits the GPU's at 30% or so. We need 100% on all 4 and proper LOD settings and CULLING to holy heck.

If we can figure out how to edit the ENGINE's parameters and increase LOD, disable/ or optimize Streaming, and get some FarCry3 scaling that would be great.

Even FarCry4 scaled horribly compared to the flawless scaling of FarCry3 over more than 1 GPU.

We see even TITAN Z's in SLI (2 TITAN Z's) hitting 20fps on this game.

This game is a huge disappointment.

It's probably I/O lag too. Maybe we can try Clocking to 1 TERA HERTZ on the GPU and CPU Core and having 5000-bit GDDR10 with 5TB of VGA ram maybe then it'll run okay at max settings.

I'm going to try a 4-way SSD RAID0 to see if we can pull 5,000MB/s over the I/O to try and keep things in line. Or try a 6-way SSD RAID0 with each drive pulling 1.5GB/s so we can get 9GB/s over the I/O to keep hitching to a minimum.

It seems the engine is forking huge hunk of Gigabytes of texture data every second you turn your mouse which causes hella hitching.

Increase the load time to load every last damn bit within 10 miles of the map into RAM and pre-cache it all up to eliminate continuous loading on-the-fly crap.

I'd say I'm running one of the best systems around a Dell Precision T7600 with dual E5-2690's and Two Titan Z's and a 2-way SSD RAID0. Maybe I need a 6-way SSD RAID0 because I get these same exact problems. This is after tweaking around a lot too.

create a profile backup first or delete the .xml file if u mess it up and don't make a backup.... Maybe try "Read Only" to force some things?

For those of you who are running OutputScalingFactor="-3" improves definition over 0 and -10 improves it further and the sky is the limit in the negative factor.

Gamerprofile.xml in My Documents - My Games ---- Try tweaking and see if u find the ideal perfect setting. I haven't had much luck other than turning

Smoothness="0" and the Outputscalingfactor at -3 makes it looks a bit sharper i'll try -10...

LodDitheringQuality="pc" ?
    DeferredFxQuality="console" ?
    HighPrecisionNormal="1" ?
    AntiAliasingQuality="temporalsmaa" ?

Been having similair problem (~10 sec freeze ups when driving) since release, opened a ticket in july last year which was sent to "second level assistance" 3 months ago, no response since then and now they even closed my ticket without any confirmation. Money down the drain..