CD Key or Activation Code is already in use with another Uplay Account

Hello, during Steam Winter sale I purchased Watch Dogs Complete Edition that come with 3 keys for activation on uplay one for the base game one for season pass and one for deluxe edition exclusive content, first two keys work and activated with no problem the key for deluxe edition exclusive content give me a ''CD Key or Activation Code is already in use with another Uplay Account'' try to activate in uplay and within the game no luck same message this is the first time I try to activate the keys provided by Steam and play the game, I dont have another uplay account or ever had another uplay account, about 4 days ago I open a ticket with uplay support as per steam support instructions I provided all the details about my purchase on steam and included screens of invoice, only response I got from ubi support was after 50 hours and it was nothing related to my problem, and in the reply i was asked about my personal details like my name, birthday, location, I don't see how that is relevant to the fact that I was given a used key, how my personal info is going to help them fix my problem is really irrelevant, Steam didn't ask me for any info and never dose, but any way I just want to know if my problem is going to get fix or not, I hope it does because i don't want to ask steam for a refund I'd rather have fully working game and play it, support is taking to long and this is getting frustrating, really hope this will get fixed as soon as possible.Thank you.
    Reference Number 02742198

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums,

If you would to try and resolve this sooner you can try giving them a call. Make sure you let them know your Ticket number when you do.
    https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq/38...0000000ee8ACAQ

Thanks

Well is been 5 days and no response from ubi support regarding my used key and I did tried to call the numbers for ubi support in EU but all are premium numbers by the time I finish fixing the problem that I have with the key on the phone will end up costing more then then I paid for the game on steam so calling is not a option, but seeing how things are going at this moment I will eventually ask steam for a refund and is a thing I really didn't want to do Watch Dogs is a really good game in my opinion and I'm a big fan played it on PS4 and had DedSec Edition day one, is a shame I really wanted to play it on PC, I will wait a few days more but was hoping I will get some help on forum.

Originally Posted by Zilitas Go to original post
    Well is been 5 days and no response from ubi support regarding my used key and I did tried to call the numbers for ubi support in EU but all are premium numbers by the time I finish fixing the problem that I have with the key on the phone will end up costing more then then I paid for the game on steam so calling is not a option, but seeing how things are going at this moment I will eventually ask steam for a refund and is a thing I really didn't want to do Watch Dogs is a really good game in my opinion and I'm a big fan played it on PS4 and had DedSec Edition day one, is a shame I really wanted to play it on PC, I will wait a few days more but was hoping I will get some help on forum.
    At least you were able to activate the game. I've already been waiting for 2 weeks and still can't play the game. I can't even check if the rest of the keys are valid because I can't activate the game itself. -_-

Originally Posted by Zilitas Go to original post
    Please let us know if you've been in contact with Support since.

Originally Posted by Phandie Go to original post
    At least you were able to activate the game. I've already been waiting for 2 weeks and still can't play the game. I can't even check if the rest of the keys are valid because I can't activate the game itself. -_-
    Have you contacted Ubisoft Support?

I have the same problem, except I ordered it from Origin. I have already opened a ticket with support and there's no activity from them. It's been two days. I bought the standard edition.

Anyone has any idea how to get this resolved? I have seen this issue a lot around the forums, so this can't be a unique issue. Have they taken steps to fix uplay?

Originally Posted by anksjc Go to original post
    I have the same problem, except I ordered it from Origin. I have already opened a ticket with support and there's no activity from them. It's been two days. I bought the standard edition.

Anyone has any idea how to get this resolved? I have seen this issue a lot around the forums, so this can't be a unique issue. Have they taken steps to fix uplay?

There are a few troubleshooting steps you can take before you contact Support directly and you can find them here.
    https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/9/...0000000eT9qCAE

If they do not help Support will assist you if they haven't already. Please let us know if this was resolved for you.

Thanks

I only have 1 Uplay account and it does this. the keys are in my uplay already and it wants me to activate it again. now my account is suspended. **** this man I already have 60+ hours in this game and I cant even play it anymore.

Originally Posted by Yppalf Go to original post
    I only have 1 Uplay account and it does this. the keys are in my uplay already and it wants me to activate it again. now my account is suspended. **** this man I already have 60+ hours in this game and I cant even play it anymore.

Please contact Ubisoft Support so they can troubleshoot this with you.

Thanks