Parental control error

Every time I try to start the game I get a dialog box that reads, "Parental Control doesn't allow the game to run." I don't have any parental controls set on my computer, or on steam. Anyone have any ideas?

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    Check the parental controls in UPlay?

I've been trying, but I can't even find parental controls on uplay.

Parental control problem

yeh I also have this error I checked everything but it still shows up whenever I want to start the game. I also disabled my parental controls trough msconfig but still nothing happen

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi, please contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Already have a ticket in, just wanted to see if anyone else had the problem or a quick fix.

I still have this problem and can tell me how to fix this please I already send an email to ubisoft customer service but there are no response, please fix this

I haven't played the game since it's release and not a single response to you guys is giving me a solution for this annoying and nonsense problem, if somebody knows how to fix this please just help me. I have checked every single thing that might made it happen.

I checked my Steam, Uplay, and I even disabled my parental controls bit it still kept on sending me text that I can't play the game because of this PARENTAL CONTROL error

come on guys just help me here stop making me contact your support because no one is trying to send me messages.

I think something is wrong with uplay because I play games that have high age restriction like the Witcher 2 and it's in steam.
     1 people found this helpful

Still working with tech support, gone through a couple of replies and been bumped up an echelon, but no solution yet. If the other people who are having this problem also submit tickets, they may be able to find the common cause for a fix.

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    Originally Posted by dparmenter99 Go to original post
    If the other people who are having this problem also submit tickets, they may be able to find the common cause for a fix.
    This^^^
    Anyone who hasn't submitted a support ticket at http://support.ubi.com/ should do so.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►