ps4. license watchdogs

i pre-ordered and paid for the watch dogs game from the ps store and its saying that only users with the correct license can play and shows a padlock next to the game...i waited every second until it came out in the UK and im sat here so pissed off. anyone know how to fix it? ive tried re-installing it but no, nothing is happening

H0EY's Avatar Senior Member
    go settings-PSN-restore licenses.
    hope that works.

Same for me

Originally Posted by H0EY Go to original post
    go settings-PSN-restore licenses.
    hope that works.
    Yup no joy for me either very frustrating. Restoring licences also doesn't work.

Same problem

Originally Posted by jarethtaylor Go to original post
    i pre-ordered and paid for the watch dogs game from the ps store and its saying that only users with the correct license can play and shows a padlock next to the game...i waited every second until it came out in the UK and im sat here so pissed off. anyone know how to fix it? ive tried re-installing it but no, nothing is happening
    Having the exact same trouble, also extremely p****d off. Every time I try to re-download from the store the store crashes and brings me back to the XMB

Originally Posted by jarethtaylor Go to original post
    Yes mate, goto settings, psn, and activate as your primary ps4 on the account you bought it on. Have fun!

Originally Posted by GAZ_n_SHeLL Go to original post
    Yes mate, goto settings, psn, and activate as your primary ps4 on the account you bought it on. Have fun!
    Tried that already, doesn't work either!

Originally Posted by GAZ_n_SHeLL Go to original post

This doesn't work either .... :-(

Originally Posted by FriskyWisky Go to original post
    Yup no joy for me either very frustrating. Restoring licences also doesn't work.
    Any idea when this issue will be resolved i too did wait for its release but have the same issue on the ps4, playstation store does not give you anything other then the games overview, i purchased it where is my game?

H0EY's Avatar Senior Member
    have you tried switching it off and on again?

Originally Posted by FriskyWisky Go to original post
    This doesn't work either .... :-(
    That should do it mate. Try restart your playstation. Make sure you're activating the account you bought it on.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... Last ►►