It Works!

It works with the file from this guy, i didnt trust it at first too but it for sure works. Finaly something that works.

it doesnt work for me

The dll didnt fix it

Watch dogs can't find supported Language

Country + Format:
    Netherlands ; u play

Usernames & Gamertags:
    (tomokogaming)

Frequency:
    Everytime i try to start the Game

Since when does it happen:
    Since i installed it

Describe what is the issue encountered:
    Game is not Launching

Define the Flow of the error:

Starting the Game in Uplay -> Window Pops up about that the game is beeing started -> after some seconds: Unable to find supported text language.

If i found this instroduction but
    i want to a support messagt what he don to verfite this.

watch=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5O6uvcvUmc

data to downloade and Copy paste it:

https://filehorst.de/d/crEbgosl

if it works for me!
     1 people found this helpful

Country + Format:
    Poland ; uplay

Usernames & Gamertags:
    Marcinkow334

Frequency:
    Everytime i try to start the Game

Since i installed it

Game is not Launching

Starting the Game in Uplay -> Window Pops up about that the game is beeing started -> after some seconds: Unable to find supported text language.

Country + Format:
    Australia ; u play

Usernames & Gamertags:
    CreamyMemmey

Frequency:
    Every time i try to start the Game

Since i installed it

Game is not Launching

Starting the Game in Uplay -> Window Pops up about that the game is starting -> after some seconds: Unable to find supported text language.

I wanted to jump back into Watchdogs series with the new one coming out later, and I am having the issue with launching it on PC regarding the unsupported text error.

I cut/pasted the files from the BIN folder to the man Watchdogs folder, and when I click the Watchdogs exe file inside that folder to launch the game, all it does is open the Watchdogds page in Uplay with the 'play' button showing. I have tried launching it normal, and as administrator. After moving the files from the BIN folder to the watchdogs folder and then trying to launch it through Uplay, I get a Uplpay error message that says 'Unable to start tge game, Please chek that your game has been installed correctly. If the problem presists, please contact Ubisoft support.'

I purchased this through Uplay, and not steam. Any ideas? Has there been a newer fix for this? It's pretty bad this game is 5 years old, and there are still issues with launching it.

Ubi-Matcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by rockwood610 Go to original post
    I wanted to jump back into Watchdogs series with the new one coming out later, and I am having the issue with launching it on PC regarding the unsupported text error.

I cut/pasted the files from the BIN folder to the man Watchdogs folder, and when I click the Watchdogs exe file inside that folder to launch the game, all it does is open the Watchdogds page in Uplay with the 'play' button showing. I have tried launching it normal, and as administrator. After moving the files from the BIN folder to the watchdogs folder and then trying to launch it through Uplay, I get a Uplpay error message that says 'Unable to start tge game, Please chek that your game has been installed correctly. If the problem presists, please contact Ubisoft support.'

I purchased this through Uplay, and not steam. Any ideas? Has there been a newer fix for this? It's pretty bad this game is 5 years old, and there are still issues with launching it.
    Hello!

I have applied a fix to your account now, could you please complete the following steps:
    1- Exit out of Uplay completely. You may need to close the application from the Task Bar.
    2- Locate the game's install folder. By default, it is: C:\Program Files(x86)\Ubisoft\gamesWATCH_DOGS
    3- Rename game folder to Watch_Dogs_Patch.
    4- Restart Uplay and Login to your account.
    5- Under the Games Tab, click on the Watch_Dogs game tile.
    6- Underneath the Play button, click Locate Installed Game.
    7- Navigate to the renamed gamed folder of Watch_Dogs_Patch and select it.
    8- The play button has changed to Download. Select the Download button, and it will download 1.5 GB worth of new files.
    9- Allow the download to finish. You should now be able to launch and play Watch_Dogs!

For anyone else still experiencing this issue, please send a message to our team on Facebook or Twitter and we can resolve this for you!
    Thanks!
     1 people found this helpful

Country + Format:
    USA ; u play

Usernames & Gamertags:
    HolyRoses

Frequency:
    Every time i try to start the Game

Since i installed it

Game is not Launching

Starting the Game in Uplay -> Window Pops up about that the game is starting -> after some seconds: Unable to find supported text language.

Can you add english support?

ignore my post, Karl from twitter support fixed it for me. After he made some change, I verified my files and i was allowed to launch the game. I don't think it downloaded anything, of it did I didn't notice.