🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

I have the same problem, help please!

Country + Format:
    Brazil ; PC Steam-Download

Usernames & Gamertags:
    (JoeyFPS)

Frequency:
    Everytime i try to start the Game

Since when does it happen:
    Since i installed it

Describe what is the issue encountered:
    Game is not Launching

Define the Flow of the error:

Starting the Game in Steam or Uplay -> Window Pops up about that the game is beeing started -> after some seconds: Unable to find supported text language.

Country + Format:
    Germany ; PC Steam-Download

Usernames & Gamertags:
    (Aayles27)

Frequency:
    Everytime i try to start the Game

Since i installed it

Game is not Launching

Starting the Game in Steam or Uplay -> Window Pops up about that the game is beeing started -> after some seconds: Unable to find supported text language.

Any from Ubisoft can say why not this fixed ?

Same issue

I am having the exact same problem as the people above. I haven't been able to play this game for 3 days because of this error. Is anyone at Ubisoft addressing this issue? Because this thread went quiet and the problem definitely isn't fixed as of yet. Please update us on this issue. I want to play the game I paid $60 for.

Unfortunately the above fix doesn't work if you purchased the game through Steam, like I did. I've tried this solution and it does not work.

Originally Posted by smilodon142 Go to original post
    Country + Format:
    United States - steam)

Usernames & Gamertags:
    Steam: Smilodon142 uplay:smilodon142

Frequency:
    Every time I try to start the Game.

Since it was released

problem launching on launch i get "Unable to find supported text language"

(boot through steam > log into uplay > click play on watch dogs > window pops up saying "unable to find supported text language" > click ok then closes down the game)

All solutions In this thread have failed me. I cant get the game working.
    I should also say I installed the game on an SSD, and that SSD is not my C drive. I have steam install all my games on it. So I'm just saying I didn't install the game in
    C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files. I don't know if this effects it but it might be worth mentioning.

the same problem

deluxe edition (bought in steam)

start game - Unable to find supported text language.

31 may and i cant still play

This is a Problem from Ubisoft! and not who we are Install the Game! WTF i can Install my game who i will and it works! and now 1 Game from Ubisoft is not working ??

this is a Ohter Problem and this must be Fixed!

I have found a solution in my case that was SpywareTerminator which caused the crash so I uninstalled it and the problem is solved. So bad that my favourite anti spyware doesn't work with watch_dogs cause assassin creed 4 did.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Caution_OBIS Go to original post
    I have found a solution in my case that was SpywareTerminator which caused the crash so I uninstalled it and the problem is solved. So bad that my favourite anti spyware doesn't work with watch_dogs cause assassin creed 4 did.

It works for me too. But it seems sufficient to quit Spyware Terminator before starting the game.
    I'm reporting it to Ubisoft and Spyware terminator. Evereyone have this problem should to it.

Thank you very much Caution_OBIS!

Solution

Originally Posted by Monades Go to original post
    It works for me too. But it seems sufficient to quit Spyware Terminator before starting the game.
    I'm reporting it to Ubisoft and Spyware terminator. Evereyone have this problem should to it.

Thank you very much Caution_OBIS!
    That was my solution too.
    I have bought the steam version and couldn't play until now.
    Just uninstall terminator antispyware or other if you have one of those.
    Hope it helped you guys.