🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Supported Language Issue

Downloaded game and cant even play because of the supported language issue like how has this not been resolved already. I really just wanna try this game out to see if the new one is worth it.
     1 people found this helpful

Given the large numbers of requests we are vis-a-vis the face of this problem, we ask that you see the following instructions to begin:

1. Exit completely Uplay. You may have to exit the program from the taskbar (located at the bottom right of your screen).
    2. Locate the game installation folder. Default: C:\Program Files(x86)\Ubisoft games\WATCH_DOGS
    3. Rename the folder with the name "Watch_Dogs_Patch"
    4. Restart Uplay and login to your account.
    5. In "My Games", click on the picture of Watch Dogs.
    6. Under the "Play" button, click on "Locate installed game"
    7. Navigate to the folder you renamed "Watch_Dogs_Patch" and select it.
    8. The "Play" button had to change to "Download". So click on it and a download of about 1.5 GB will start.
    9. Let the download finish. You should now be able to start the game and play it!

Originally Posted by Baniqua Go to original post
    Use my file can fix this problem
    I am chinese player, and I have a GitHub site.
    https://github.com/Baniqua/Sino-WD

Disrupt_b64.dll
    ↑THIS FILE IS FROM WD GAME FROM STEAM

There is no virus or something, a pure solution. You guys should put this in the next update to ALL Uplay players!!!!!
    I mean it.
    I have 47 player's evidence that they finally can play WD1 with my file.
    So, admmit it. You devs are not good at fixing bugs
    But we players do.
    Re-verifying the game files did'nt work the solution above DID WORK !!!!!!

I'm Tryning anything (that ****** copy/paste on the bin folder, the rename ) bot nothing is working and i don't have spyware terminator

Instant update

Originally Posted by santalevrette Go to original post
    I'm Tryning anything (that ****** copy/paste on the bin folder, the rename ) bot nothing is working and i don't have spyware terminator
    that's chinese guy is amazing, i'v just download his file and replace it and it works !!

THIS is the fix you've all been waiting for. The file is safe, there is nothing to worry about. I have never posted on these forums that I remember and I came on just to commend the efforts of this guy. And call Andreyka_001 an ungrateful swine for being a bell when this guy fixed a 5 year old problem.

Shout out to Baniqua for solving the problem

Use this file, share this file, tell Ubisoft that this is the fix, and most importantly enjoy Watch_Dogs actually working for you

Originally Posted by KnuXles Go to original post

THIS is the fix you've all been waiting for. The file is safe, there is nothing to worry about. I have never posted on these forums that I remember and I came on just to commend the efforts of this guy. And call Andreyka_001 an ungrateful swine for being a bell when this guy fixed a 5 year old problem.

Shout out to Baniqua for solving the problem

Use this file, share this file, tell Ubisoft that this is the fix, and most importantly enjoy Watch_Dogs actually working for you
    are you actually calling an unknown person a swine just for being too cautious online and wanting the game to work out of the box ?? are you that kind of degenerate that downloads RAM and ends up filling his PC with all kinds of spyware and miners? well good luck then pal.

This solution works, but need to submit ticket first

Originally Posted by HSUHHUSH Go to original post
    Given the large numbers of requests we are vis-a-vis the face of this problem, we ask that you see the following instructions to begin:

1. Exit completely Uplay. You may have to exit the program from the taskbar (located at the bottom right of your screen).
    2. Locate the game installation folder. Default: C:\Program Files(x86)\Ubisoft games\WATCH_DOGS
    3. Rename the folder with the name "Watch_Dogs_Patch"
    4. Restart Uplay and login to your account.
    5. In "My Games", click on the picture of Watch Dogs.
    6. Under the "Play" button, click on "Locate installed game"
    7. Navigate to the folder you renamed "Watch_Dogs_Patch" and select it.
    8. The "Play" button had to change to "Download". So click on it and a download of about 1.5 GB will start.
    9. Let the download finish. You should now be able to start the game and play it!
    This solution works. HOWEVER, you need to submit a ticket to support before it will work. Ubisoft needs to do something on their end before these steps can be taken.

Meme Problème

J'ai acheté le jeu , ca fait 5 heures que j'essaye de trouver une solution pour jouer ! si ca continue je vais devoir le Crack !!!! Voici l'erro qui s'affiche : [PC] Error: unable to find supported text language!

Unable to find supported text language

Having an error "unable to find supported text language". Please fix or add the language pack to my account! I feel so dissapointed on purchasing this game while on sale and having this error. I didn't atleast see the "Title" screen. Lol