Although none of the virus scanners at virustotal.com is detecting something. Why should I use a file that contains executable code and was posted by somebody I don't know if I can trust?
     2 people found this helpful

Tanja061187's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by schallstopp Go to original post
    Although none of the virus scanners at virustotal.com is detecting something. Why should I use a file that contains executable code and was posted by somebody I don't know if I can trust?
    My thoughts exactly. It is tempting to try though. After trying every other "fix"...but yeah...the risk is to high.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Tanja061187 Go to original post
    My thoughts exactly. It is tempting to try though. After trying every other "fix"...but yeah...the risk is to high.
    That it is his first post on this forum also doesn't inspire confidence.

Could you give me the package ?

guest-PPCFH9kf's Avatar Junior Member
    yea, I think that good idea is to compare to file insides with insides of an already existing one in search of any potential malware

guest-PPCFH9kf's Avatar Junior Member
    as I do not have access to my main computer right now, I can only warn You, that is concerning that the original file is around ~35 MB, as the one in the link is over 40 MB, so I advice proceeding with caution and waiting for eventual Ubiosoft representative to respond or issue a fix

I am sure many of you have download watch dogs reloaded and never have problem with it.. you can see that file is over 40mb in there as well..
     4 people found this helpful

hey guys - apparently the french ubisoft support fixed that problem by adding the required language pack to ther uplay accounts...

https://forums-fr.ubi.com/showthread...95#post1390895

maybe this helps in one way or another

Yo guys, i took that "risk" and yeah, it does work. Thank u a lot !
     3 people found this helpful

The same error

My recommendation is that you do not buy this game. I do not understand why I have to pay for a game and then find that he has a problem and have to find a solution to play it. They are the ones who have to solve the problem because this error has been produced by them, not me and if they do not fix it they should not keep the game for sale. This is my opinion. Thank you