🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    I purchased this game today and activated in Uplay. I downloaded it but appears the same error even if I uninstall and reinstall it... what can I do? Thanks in advance!

P.s. The listed methods don't work for me
     2 people found this helpful

Country + Format:
    Italy; PC Uplay

Usernames & Gamertags:
    zThundLight

Frequency:
    Everytime i try to start the Game

Since when does it happen:
    Since I bought it

Describe what is the issue encountered:
    Game is not Launching

Define the Flow of the error:

Starting the Game in Uplay -> Window Pops up about that the game is being started -> after some seconds: Unable to find supported text language

-----

I tried to follow the Watch_Dogs_Patch method, but nothing...
     2 people found this helpful

I tried just now to download the crack and i have put it into the game folder. The problem is probably inside the "uplay_r1_loader64.dll" or some related dll.

This because if you open the game it will open the Uplay Launcher and probably will fail, while if you put the crack inside the game it will launch in offline mode, but there's no problem in the game files! It's just a problem contained in some files in the "bin" folder.

When will this issue be fixed? How far is the team on this issue?
     1 people found this helpful

Checked today, it's working again. I don't think I had to do anything. Great work if it got fixed.

Also Having this issue

Just bought the game, got all excited when the ungodly wait time for it to download was over, and now I can't play because of this error. Really didn't expect this from a game that's been out for so long. Seems like this error has been around for years, with ubisoft being aware of it? Any chance of a fix? This isn't early access guys, c'mon.
     5 people found this helpful

Bought the game 2 days ago. Same issue as everyone here, tried all the fixes, none worked. I was able to download the 1.5 gig file though, but that didn't matter either. This is unacceptable for a game that has been out for 7 years.
     1 people found this helpful

OK

I tried today and it's working again.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    I am sorry to hear that Melwickcosta. The WD team are currently working to resolve this error code.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey everyone. Thank you for checking in on this issue. The WD team is aware and is still looking to resolve this error code. I apologize for the inconvenience on this issue.