UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    I am sorry to hear the workaround did not resolve this issue for you! The team is working to resolve the error message. Thank you for checking in on this issue!

Error "Unable to find supported text language!"

i tried the steps you have given me exactly about bloody 30 times it does not work. please release a update seriously to fix this

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    I am sorry to hear the workaround did not resolve this issue for you! The team is working to resolve the error message. Thank you for checking in on this issue!
    three years waiting, is better the cracked version than the original

I also have the same issues as other people from the start. I went through and tried this fix, i got to step 7 and when i selected the Watch_Dogs_Patch after trying to locate the game files, it loads the files, verifies them quick, and the button just says "play" not "download"

Is there a way to download the patch so i can just manually install them?

When can we expect, that we will play this game ? :-D

Honestly, this game is out for such a long time and you still dont know how to fix this ? What stat info from one guy saying that someone from support team game him language file and it was fixed ?
     2 people found this helpful

I have the same issue.

Really dissapointing, I just bought this game.

Since you buy a game and can not play it, because there are missing any files .... For many years known the software error, and not able to fix it ??? Never experienced anything like that, and I have many games, but this was my first from Ubisoft, and, of course, the last ...
    The customer service is also only holding and pushing out ....
     3 people found this helpful

Apparently they fixed the issue. It's working for me today.

I tried today and it's working again.

Not for me, though.