🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Well, this thread is 5 years old now. I am new to Watch_Dogs. But still there seems to be no solution to the problem reported here over and over again. And yes, I tried what UbiSailorScout suggested here recently. It still leads to the same well known error. I am sick of this.
     2 people found this helpful

This fix does not work for me either.
     2 people found this helpful

Unable to find supported text language ERROR

Country + Format:
    Sri Lanka ; PC Origin download

Usernames & Gamertags:
    Lahiru1212

Frequency:
    Every-time i try to start the Game

Since when does it happen:
    Since i installed it

Describe what is the issue encountered:
    Game is not Launching

Define the Flow of the error:
    Starting the Game in on Uplay -> Window Pops up about that the game is beeing started -> after some seconds: Unable to find supported text language.

Tried everything in this forum nothing helps.
     3 people found this helpful

CRACKED game had no issue with me

I played CRACKED game before, Why the original game have this issue ?? This game is awesome please fix this problem.

i have the same proplem !

Originally Posted by mariostyle77777 Go to original post
    Hello sir, i would like to reply to your temporary solution. I tried to do it, followed every instructions, being very accurate and unfortunately, it didn't worked.

On the sixth step, when i check on the watch dogs game tile, instead of the "Play" button, i have the "Download" button. If i click directly to the download button, it install me again the full game (Approx. 13 GB). and dosent patch it, leading to the error (Unable to find supported text language).

And when i locate the new file named Watch_Dogs_Patch, the Uplay lancher goes automaticaly discovering files, to see if there any doublons. And then, the uplay says that all game files are verified, which leads to the same error. Is there any other ways? Should we wait? Thanks for your next reply. I look forward to it.
    I think that solution was for the exist owner who bought watch dogs before this bug appear. Their CS replied same solution to me at first, and it didn't work.
    We are working on a long term solution for this to prevent it happening to future owners of Watch Dogs.
    I think this means, new owner should submit a ticket while they still working on a "long term solution".

Originally Posted by schallstopp Go to original post
    Well, this thread is 5 years old now. I am new to Watch_Dogs. But still there seems to be no solution to the problem reported here over and over again. And yes, I tried what UbiSailorScout suggested here recently. It still leads to the same well known error. I am sick of this.
    If you look at the thread. Actually there is a huge gap between old and new post, which leds me believe even the error message is same but the cause is different.

Originally Posted by Lahiru1212 Go to original post
    I played CRACKED game before, Why the original game have this issue ?? This game is awesome please fix this problem.
    Ironically, yes, "pirated" doesn't seems to have this issue. They probably messed up something in their DRM, something like "allowed language". Just as I said before, after customer service adjust "language pack" on my account, the game launch flawlessly without download or patch or anything. It just launched as it should.

That not working

I have the same problem

1 people found this helpful

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thank you for the updates. I apologize for the inconvenience. The team are working to resolve this ASAP.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey guys. I am sorry to hear the workaround has not helped some of you. I apologize for the inconvenience of the issue. The WD team are working to resolve this issue as soon as they can.
     1 people found this helpful