UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello Melwickcosta. We have identified the issue, and are working to solve it in the future. We apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, please follow these steps in order to get you into Watch_Dogs:

1- Exit out of Uplay completely. You may need to close the application from the Task Bar.
    2- Locate the game's install folder. By default, it is: C:\Program Files(x86)\Ubisoft\gamesWATCH_DOGS
    3- Rename game folder to Watch_Dogs_Patch.
    4- Restart Uplay and Login to your account.
    5- Under the Games Tab, click on the Watch_Dogs game tile.
    6- Underneath the Play button, click Locate Installed Game.
    7- Navigate to the renamed gamed folder of Watch_Dogs_Patch and select it.
    8- The play button has changed to Download. Select the Download button, and it will download 1.5 GB worth of new files.
    9- Allow the download to finish. You should now be able to launch and play Watch_Dogs!
     1 people found this helpful

Hello everyone! We have identified the issue, and are working to solve it in the future. We apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, please follow these steps in order to get you into Watch_Dogs:

1- Exit out of Uplay completely. You may need to close the application from the Task Bar.
    2- Locate the game's install folder. By default, it is: C:\Program Files(x86)\Ubisoft\gamesWATCH_DOGS
    8- The play button has changed to Download. Select the Download button, and it will download 1.5 GB worth of new files.
    9- Allow the download to finish. You should now be able to launch and play Watch_Dogs!

Let me know if this does not help.

Hello everyone! We have identified the issue, and are working to solve it in the future. We apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, please follow these steps in order to get you into Watch_Dogs:

"unable to find supported text language!"

Hi,

After doing the steps mentioned above, I still have this issue.

I just bought this game for PLAYING it, not TROUBLESHOOTING all the time. Also, not even a response from my support mail was given.

Hopefully you will solve it soon.
     3 people found this helpful

Thank you for the update banned1997. I am sorry to hear the workaround did not resolve the issue for you. The WD team is looking into this issue. Thanks again!

For UbiSailorScout's lastest reply

Hello sir, i would like to reply to your temporary solution. I tried to do it, followed every instructions, being very accurate and unfortunately, it didn't worked.

On the sixth step, when i check on the watch dogs game tile, instead of the "Play" button, i have the "Download" button. If i click directly to the download button, it install me again the full game (Approx. 13 GB). and dosent patch it, leading to the error (Unable to find supported text language).

And when i locate the new file named Watch_Dogs_Patch, the Uplay lancher goes automaticaly discovering files, to see if there any doublons. And then, the uplay says that all game files are verified, which leads to the same error. Is there any other ways? Should we wait? Thanks for your next reply. I look forward to it.

Me too
    I have still problems

Sorry for the repost but...

It's about the temporary solution. I tried to do it, followed every instructions, being very accurate and unfortunately, it didn't worked.

On the sixth step, when i check on the watch dogs game tile, instead of the "Play" button, i have the "Download" button. If i click directly to the download button, it install me again the full game (Approx. 13 GB). and dosent patch it, leading to the error (Unable to find supported text language).

And when i locate the new file named Watch_Dogs_Patch, the Uplay lancher goes automaticaly discovering files, to see if there any doublons. And then, the uplay says that all game files are verified, which leads to the same error. Is there any other ways? Should we wait? Thanks for repling to my post. I look forward to it. And sorry for reposting again (i just want to post on the lastest tread too)

still with the problem

That fix does not work, just tried it. Literally just bought this game and can't even launch it. Ridiculous