🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Windows phone support

Originally Posted by DOOMLORD420 Go to original post
    Maybe it's just me but I find it awfully strange that the game would be released on Windows but the ctOS mobile app does not have a Windows Phone counter part.

No, I'm with you Doomlord. I have a windows 7.8 phone and the lack of windows phone support is quite shocking. It's not just this company but endemic across the whole mobile app field. Strange how companies like Ubisoft want to lead the way in regards to certain tech but abandon the windows phone platform.

There aren't many volunteers in the PC/Console area to pose as victims to these ctOS challenges.

As a ctOS player, once you can blow up steampipes or get upto 5 ramming vehicles, you can easily win every single game. The odds of these challenges are just way too heavily tilted against the driver and massively in favor of the ctOS player.

Getting shredded by 5 SWAT SUVs within minutes while every 20 seconds the entire road blows up (nearly impossible to evade on some narrow track parts) - all while driving blind without GPS - is absolutely pointless. Add to it that sometimes the game gives you a car with poor performance, it just doesn't add up as a playable mix.
    And on some tracks, the NPC traffic is just visibly made to get in your way.

Originally Posted by FalconFly Go to original post
    There aren't many volunteers in the PC/Console area to pose as victims to these ctOS challenges.

As a ctOS player, once you can blow up steampipes or get upto 5 ramming vehicles, you can easily win every single game. The odds of these challenges are just way too heavily tilted against the driver and massively in favor of the ctOS player.

Getting shredded by 5 SWAT SUVs within minutes while every 20 seconds the entire road blows up (nearly impossible to evade on some narrow track parts) - all while driving blind without GPS - is absolutely pointless. Add to it that sometimes the game gives you a car with poor performance, it just doesn't add up as a playable mix.
    And on some tracks, the NPC traffic is just visibly made to get in your way.
    Huh? I always thought it's way too easy for the driver. You can always shoot down the helicopter/blow up the SUV's if you're in a really tough spot.

I played serveral games today and this app is awsome, BUT my smartphone is a doogee300 with a 5'' screen, same size as a s4. My problem is that the police car icons ARE SO SMALL I CANT EVEN use them properly, the Font of those icons are very small for 5'' phones and hard to play like that.There should be an option to change resolution or somthing now to play it is fustrating.

Ive seen in youtube that ppl can rotate the app so it can use smaller resolution but I dont know if is possible since my phone uses all games widescreen and cant rotate it.

MISTERAMD's Avatar Member
    Tried on my Samsung Galaxy S5, yet it's more waiting for a connection, or it isn't working as it was before.
    Sometimes it take ages to found a player. All these issues are also under the comment section in the Play Store for Android.

deleted my game

i got signed out of xbox live turned my xbox off then went back onto watch_dogs and pressed continue all i get now is ctOS disconnected and 2 red blips on the 1st island any ideas on how to fix reply to my email chrisopo@hotmail.co.uk

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234