🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Watch dogs – ctOS mobile app FAQ and download

Play in real time from your phone or tablet. Play anywhere you want, with anyone you want. And play for free.

That’s the philosophy behind the Watch Dogs ctOS Mobile app. And, having tested the app during a recent hands-on session, we can also affirm the most important thing it offers: ctOS Mobile is a ton of fun.

But we had some questions. And we’re fairly sure you have many of the same questions. So we cornered Philippe Baude, Lead Gameplay Designer for the Watch Dogs app, and pulled him away from his own tablet long enough to grill him on every last detail of ctOS Mobile.

More details, supported devices and links to download at the UbiBlog!

http://blog.ubi.com/watch-dogs-ctos-...anion-app-faq/

If you have issues with the quick match options in the app - or long waits for games - please read the following;
    https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.as...0000000efdXCAQ

Memory_Kill's Avatar Senior Member
    It's a great idea, but for the mobile player, there is no incentive to play, why play if you don't earn anything in the actual game? Where as the console/pc player can still earn xp and online rewards.

Why does it not work both ways? It's seems more like a 1v1 with your mates mess around kinda thing rather than anything worth investing time on (if you are the mobile player) where as if you are actual game player, you can reap the rewards for the actual game with ease.

Originally Posted by Memory_Kill Go to original post
    It's a great idea, but for the mobile player, there is no incentive to play, why play if you don't earn anything in the actual game? Where as the console/pc player can still earn xp and online rewards.

Why does it not work both ways? It's seems more like a 1v1 with your mates mess around kinda thing rather than anything worth investing time on (if you are the mobile player) where as if you are actual game player, you can reap the rewards for the actual game with ease.
    I have to say i kinda agree with my bud there. I will prolly try it and enjoy it from time to time anyways tho. i guess the rewards for the mobile player are for the mobile app but a little something for the real game could have been nice.

When you try something new for the first time i guess not everything can be perfect. Picking up my copy tomorrow but having a super busy week, wont play much.
    Sitting at the PC here reading all the kids rants loll i know this would happen. lolll

Missing co-op mode.

So disappointing that the co-op or assist mode we saw at the E3 live demo was never implemented. That was a really cool idea and I was looking forward to it. Any comment on why it was cut? Too problematic to implement?

Did they ever say why they removed the co-op or if they would be adding it back? And when will it go live? I was hoping to get to try it out while installing the game.

ctOS doesn't seem to want to connect to the PC players

Well so far I have had all 7 app users rage quit on me right before the last check point. So that is really getting old already.

Originally Posted by redjason36 Go to original post
    Well so far I have had all 7 app users rage quit on me right before the last check point. So that is really getting old already.
    Same here man mission abortd when ever im getting close to a win or half way its horribly annoying

I haven't been able to even try the ctOS mobile app on my ipad.. The first time I tried, it let me connect and but couldn't find any players no matter how long I waited and ever since I haven't even got past the login screen.

So some people quitting on mobile might be due to connection issues aswell.

I can't connect to a friend from my list, nor quick match.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►