Unable to join the tournament

I am under the impression that once you reached Champion 1 you were eligible to join the tournament, is that incorrect? The reason I ask is that my "join tournament" button is red and not working. My profile shows I'm not in the tournament as well. Is it because this is the break in the tournament or is there another reason?

Actually you got it right, the subscription will start again on June 1st.
    In the meantime you should continue building your Champion points in order to get a great seeding for June's Cups!

Thank you very much. And I'm not worried about my seating or champion rank, I've got a long way to go before I can legitimately compete with the big boys, I'm just wanting some of the smaller prizes from the tournament (banners and such).

Originally Posted by ShadowcatX2000 Go to original post
    Thank you very much. And I'm not worried about my seating or champion rank, I've got a long way to go before I can legitimately compete with the big boys, I'm just wanting some of the smaller prizes from the tournament (banners and such).
    Bronze Cup has been designed in this purpose so have fun!
    That's very important to have diversity so everyone can set his own objective for the competition.
    Some of you will aim for the main title but several others will be happy to see their evolution during the 8 months in Bronze and Silver.