DagJacob's Avatar Member

My first experience being hacked when playing on my own, amazing experience!!!

I was in the cloth store where I looked through outfits as I was watching my character.
    Suddenly I get a warning that someone is stealing my information.

And I'm standing in a small shop, how many places can he hide?
    Quickly I checked all the people in the store, ran outside, looked at the cars that stood in the street, it was dark, raining. Poor neighborhoods. No hacker.

But kept checking the cars, and I found him.. hidden down in his car right next to the store!

Quickly I reached for my gun with a silencer, and before he could start his car, I fired 2-3 shots in his front window, aiming at him.

But he did not die, he drove quickly up the road.. and I swiftly moved in his direction, aimed well and shot 4 shots in his rear window, and I killed him.

Good ending for me, but so intense! I did not expect this, thought I was alone and focused on my game.
    I advise no one to turn off offline mode, it enriches the game so much.

Is it map of the game big like in GTA 5 or it is a small ?

DagJacob's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Kabor19 Go to original post
    Is it map of the game big like in GTA 5 or it is a small ?
    I felt Grand Theft Auto 5 was large with a lot of empty space.

I have not explored the whole map in Watch_Dogs, it's great because it's so filled up. If you don't fast travel, ever (my advise!), you will feel it.

I get somewhat confused in the world, as I don't recognize where I am quite often, it's fun.

There is a lot of bad people in the world to take on, someone kills a guy on a corner, it happens without activating anything.

And the cops, oh my god! Sick! Really challenge you. Then the online part seamless enter your world, just puts another layer on the game!

PS: I play on Realistic mode from the get-go.

This game blows my mind beyond what Grand Theft Auto 5 did.
    Grand Theft Auto 5 was predictable for me, this is just, completely new and unique!

Thanks for your explanation of this game.
    Cant wait to start play this game.

Dellers's Avatar Senior Member
    Have you been the hacker yourself yet? Seems kinda hard to me from the videos I've seen, so I assume that succeeding 10 times for the achievement will require a lot of practice.

DagJacob's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Dellers Go to original post
    Have you been the hacker yourself yet? Seems kinda hard to me from the videos I've seen, so I assume that succeeding 10 times for the achievement will require a lot of practice.
    It is difficult, much depending on location but you get some minutes on you to decide when to hack the person, so you could follow him or her for a little before deciding. But eventually you learn to be better, learn new tricks for yourself, it's a lot of fun!

is that what causing the screen to stupidly bright? cuase thats bloody annoying ( the screen brighting)