🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

I may have found a fix for some of you

Originally Posted by NightbreedUK Go to original post
    Thanks for your replies Here is the error message:

Faulting application name: Watch_Dogs.exe, version: 0.1.0.1, time stamp: 0x537507a1
    Faulting module name: Disrupt_b64.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5375077c
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0000000001d7433c
    Faulting process id: 0x1134
    Faulting application start time: 0x01cf76b8afb48a43
    Faulting application path: G:\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Games\Watch_Dogs\bin\Watch_Dogs.exe
    Faulting module path: G:\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Games\Watch_Dogs\bin\Disrupt_b64.dll
    Report Id: fb83f8f9-e2ab-11e3-9255-bcaec5309bf8
    Yesterday I realized that servers were drastically overloaded. Today I was finally able to log into my Uplay Account and selected the repair option within Uplay.
    It told me that there was several damaged data. Uplay did fix it, but when starting i still had the same problems with disrupt_b64.dll stopped working.

Now what you should try is taking out that data of its folder it should be located in your watchdogs location at the bin/ folder and place it in a different folder within the watchdogs location. For me it was D:/watchdogs/damaged/.
    Next step was trying the repair option again and it finally loaded a new 3 Gigs of data from the ubisoft servers.

Now it works so try it out if servers a working today!

This works!

Originally Posted by hrtrulz Go to original post
    I was having the same issue with the Disrupt _b64.dll file.

I fixed the by firstly deleting this file and verifying the game in uPlay.

After verify was complete, I added the Disrupt _b64.dll file to the execption list in Windows Defender. I also disabled Automatic posts to social wall and now it works.

I also re-enabled 'Automatic posts to social wall' and the game crashed, so make sure you have this disabled.
    Thanks a lot man! this fixed it for me!

My man

After verify was complete, I added the Disrupt _b64.dll file to the execption list in Windows Defender. I also disabled Automatic posts to social wall and now it works.

I also re-enabled 'Automatic posts to social wall' and the game crashed, so make sure you have this disabled.
    Thank you so much! It worked! You deserve praise from Ubisoft tech support

Didn't fix it for me. Seems this game is determined to not run on an Radeon HD 6990...

after updating the amd drivers to the 14.6 beta it worked yesterday wanted to continue today -> not working again Disrupt _b64.dll

this game rly makes me go crazy

Crash Watch dogs with error from

Hello everyone,

Regarding this error, I was able to move a little by disabling CrossfireX of my 2 ATI cards. But replanted after making a new game. Always this error Disrupt _b64.dll. It perhaps should move a little. Able when do you play on PC Watch Dogs correctly?

In addition, when I do a file check I still have a problem of corrupted file and I repair loop.

So many problem:

- Problem ATI Drivers / Nvidia SLI and CrossfireX modes?
    - Does the Uplay servers provide all the files correctly?
    - A patch?

Thank you for your return

Together we'll find a solution friends ...

Sebastien, French gamer

Originally Posted by Crazyauzzie2010 Go to original post
    Didn't fix it for me. Seems this game is determined to not run on an Radeon HD 6990...
    Hi,

Sorry its in french but i have HD6990 and found a fix to play.

http://forums-fr.ubi.com/showthread....=1#post1031357

In brief :

Amd cleaner.
    Download and extract beta package driver but not install.
    Install manually driver with device manager.
    Reboot.

I play in ultra, FXAA but only have 30 fps and one GPU enabled. Always better than crash .
    Waiting a patch for full performance.

Originally Posted by Loup-Artic Go to original post
    Hi,

Sorry its in french but i have HD6990 and found a fix to play.

http://forums-fr.ubi.com/showthread....=1#post1031357

In brief :

Amd cleaner.
    Download and extract beta package driver but not install.
    Install manually driver with device manager.
    Reboot.

I play in ultra, FXAA but only have 30 fps and one GPU enabled. Always better than crash .
    Waiting a patch for full performance.
    Great
    It Works

The driver I have unpacked with 7zip
    and then manually installed via the device manager.
    This recognizes now instead of HD 6990
    two HD6900 cards, ...
    I do not care, the main thing is this game is first

Disrupt ERROR

Just want to know if anybody got a solution to this error because last night I was still playing and I try to play again but uplay did an update and now I have that error.

Really want a solution like in now because I paid good money for this yesterday.

Just letting you guys know that deleting Disrupt_b64.dll and then telling the game to repair fixed it for me.