JoeRegular's Avatar Senior Member
    Geordie you're a diamond mate!!

Followed the link you provided, dl'd the Amazon Store app and dl'd Frontier simple as that. Have played the 1st couple stages just to test and other than being a lil slow on my phone it's all working so far

This topic has been open for about 2 weeks now and there's been not 1 bit of support from RL or Ubi in sight. It really wouldn't have been hard or time consuming for somebody to have came in here and explained what the issue was. Even a "You're old *** phone can't run it" would have sufficed ffs.

Originally Posted by JoeRegular Go to original post
    Geordie you're a diamond mate!!

Followed the link you provided, dl'd the Amazon Store app and dl'd Frontier simple as that. Have played the 1st couple stages just to test and other than being a lil slow on my phone it's all working so far

This topic has been open for about 2 weeks now and there's been not 1 bit of support from RL or Ubi in sight. It really wouldn't have been hard or time consuming for somebody to have came in here and explained what the issue was. Even a "You're old *** phone can't run it" would have sufficed ffs.
    Downloaded Frontier from the Amazon Store too. Works fine, few slowdowns here and there, but playable. Many thanks to Geordie!

Great stuff. I really don't know if this is just a screw up on Amazon's part and will be fixed, but spread the message if you got any mates that might want on it. (Considering you have both shown it works)

My HTC One X is compatible with it and i have no problems.

http://www.china-prices.com/phone/1355/htc-one-x