ze_topazio's Avatar Senior Member
    Batman VS Ezio Auditore: The Dark Booty

Gonna try and see if I can go to Uplay Lounge in June. Hopefully the Unity demo will be there. Please, please! <:-O

EDit: emphasis on "Single-player" demo. I'll go nuts if it's there!

Originally Posted by itsamea-mario Go to original post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VFgDYkTXUQ
    Thanks listening to Shania now. Man! I feel like a woman!

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Anyone played 'A Story About My Uncle'? Made by the guys that did goat simulator, i've seen some videos and the gameplay looks really fun.

jayjay275's Avatar Senior Member
    If Man of Steel Superman fights Batman, then its no excuse that Batman will have plot armour, because Batman can't really take on Superman even if he has kryptonite.

Hans684's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jayjay275 Go to original post
    If Man of Steel Superman fights Batman, then its no excuse that Batman will have plot armour, because Batman can't really take on Superman even if he has kryptonite.
    Spoiler:  Show
    Batman wins

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    If what I've seen from other media is anything to go by, BvS is usually about brain vs brawn.

Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post
    If what I've seen from other media is anything to go by, BvS is usually about brain vs brawn.
    Personally I wouldn't give call Batman the brain in fights either.

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Hans684 Go to original post
    Personally I wouldn't give call Batman the brain in fights either.
    Batman is supposed to be something like the second smartest man on earth, before Lex Luthor.

Batman's real super power is that he can achieve literally anything with enough prep time.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    That was my point - in the Bat-verse, he somehow steals the 'World's Greatest Detective' title from Sherlock Holmes...

Originally Posted by Locopells Go to original post
    That was my point - in the Bat-verse, he somehow steals the 'World's Greatest Detective' title from Sherlock Holmes...
    Batman don't steal, it's a crime. He would have to beat himself up he he ever do a crime and that will take a lot of time.

Originally Posted by itsamea-mario Go to original post
    Batman is supposed to be something like the second smartest man on earth, before Lex Luthor.

Batman's real super power is that he can achieve literally anything with enough prep time.
    Yet he let someone like the Joker live "because ending his life would be an easy......" Don't remember that he said but with his real "super power" he should know that killing him would save more lives. For the argument that it would make him no better than any other criminal is kinda broken to begin with. By letting someone like the Joker live he will only cause more harm since he could have taken care(as in kill) of him...since their endless fight started, not to mention that the Joker is always going to enjoy all of it. He is [IMO] the most idiotic and smartest(second to Lex) person in the on earth.