Aphex_Tim's Avatar Senior Member
    Yeah, turns out I could just redownload it from there... Though I don't remember it always being like this.
    Used to be you could just look up the game and redownload it from there I believe.

Spoiler:  Show

Lost internet for a couple days. But got these. Yay!

1. ACR Desmond's Journey Dev statuette
    2. AC4 Skull Candle
    3. TES Umbriel Crisis novels

jayjay275's Avatar Senior Member
    To me, that doesn't sound good.

Locopells's Avatar Moderator
    I was hoping the BvS title was just a placeholder - after they did a Dark Knight and didn't have Superman in MoS's title, this is just too...comic book is the only way I can put it. And Dawn of Justice? Not as bad, but still a little too 1950's American comic book.

Also, we don't really need another Batman origin movie, so I don't mind them dropping him in, but if they want to make Wonder Woman credible in today's society, I hope they give her plenty of backstory at the very least, if she's not getting her own film first...

I-Like-Pie45's Avatar Senior Member
    Marvel, bringing you talking raccoons and twincest (probably) to the big screen before the Justice League

See DC - this is what you get for making all these lame movies about lame heroes instead Batman

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    See, i think a Justice League movie could work, but DC are going about it pretty badly. With this Superman vs Batman movie it does seem they're jumping the gun a bit, they're clearly trying to get a similar reaction to Dark Knight returns, but the set up isn't the same, in DKR it's post JL, Batman and Superman are old friends, there's a lot more going on, that's the only reason those two having a fist fight makes any sense. With this new movie, assuming it is a direct sequel to Man of Steel i can't see it making any legitimate sense for those two to be fighting, it certainly won't carry the same weight, a Batman vs supes movie seems like something that should have been saved until after the justice league is established.

Not to say DC are doing everything badly, people love the stuff like Arrow and The Flash will probably be popular, those were good ways to introduce heroes to the genral public and get them familiar with them, but then they go and do stuff like randomly throwing Wonder Woman in the BvsS movie, would have shown more balls just to outright give her her own movie, or non crappy tv show.

There is also the larger issue of the genral public just liking Marvel heroes more, they generally seem cooler, and i say this as a DC over Marvel guy. DC heroes have always seemed like the more cliché ones, muscly guys wearing capes with underpants over their tights, with names like Superman and Aquaman. The name Justice League just sounds silly when put next to something like The Avengers.
    Batamn vs Superman: Dawn of Justice is such a horrible name for a movie, that kind of thing does matter.

Should've called it World's Finest: Dawn of Justice, Trinity: Dawn of Justice, or just Dawn of Justice FFS but I guess Warner Marketing decided that giant Batman/Superman logos on the posters weren't enough to inform the public that it was a movie with Batman and Superman.

And don't forget about the addition of Cyborg to BvS's cast

That's already 4/7 of the initial New 52 Justice League as seen in JL: Origin - just waitin' on casting for Green Lantern, Aquaman, and The Flash ( if they aren't tying the Arrowverse into the Snyderverse)

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    Well, even if they don't use the same universe or actors for Green Arrow or The Flash, the TV series' means that people are familiar with those characters, So were a Justice league movie to come along everyone would at least know who they are.

For Mr. Shade