🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Watch Dogs forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
  1. #131

    Bought the Season Pass on Steam, input the key into Uplay but I only see Conspiracy! and Exclusive Missions in-game, no extra costumes and whatnot other than the White Hat Hacker, I bought the Deluxe Edition.

    What can I do about this?
    Share this post

  2. #132
    Originally Posted by Jojje94 Go to original post
    Bought the Season Pass on Steam, input the key into Uplay but I only see Conspiracy! and Exclusive Missions in-game, no extra costumes and whatnot other than the White Hat Hacker, I bought the Deluxe Edition.

    What can I do about this?
    Got the exact same problem. Also the Extra Content from UPlay (Gold D50, new car...) doesn't show up as well.
    Share this post

  3. #133
    How long will be available a Season Pass for sale?
    Share this post

  4. #134
    I have been trying to purchase a season pass since 27th of May and every time I enter all my details and hit confirm I get SERVER ERROR. Nothing more detailed then that.
    I tried to mess with my Credit card details and it knows when I failed to input the correct information.
    Trouble shooting steps.
    Three different browsers,
    Three different computers
    Two different internet connections.
    I AM SO FRUSTRATED.
    Share this post

  5. #135
    Same here.

    I have bought the season pass through steam, and I have activated the key on Uplay, and I only have Conspiracy and the untouchable pack.

    Where are the other 4 outfits and missions???

    IMAGE:
    Share this post

  6. #136
    Did you fix the ****ing game that you are already ********ting dlcs???
    I can't log in anymore the game ****ing crashes as soon as i hit play but nooooooooo no fix you don't know to fix ****. I suggest every ubisoft developers shoot themselves now!
    Share this post

  7. #137
    Originally Posted by Shayd93 Go to original post
    Did you fix the ****ing game that you are already ********ting dlcs???
    I can't log in anymore the game ****ing crashes as soon as i hit play but nooooooooo no fix you don't know to fix ****. I suggest every ubisoft developers shoot themselves now!
    Maybe you need a real PC?

    Finished the campaign twice now, not a single crash.
    Share this post

  8. #138
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    It should go up for pre-order shortly on both Uplay and consoles.
    I've been unable to purchase the season pass for PC in Australia. Any idea when this will be available? It's advertised in uplay, in marketing emails, on steam and on the physical box but unable to actually add it to cart anywhere.

    Edit Update: The global key edition of the Season Pass from G2A works with the Australian edition on UPlay, as of yet that's the only way to get Season Pass for PC it seems.
    Share this post

  9. #139
    Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    16,577
    The ONLY available content for the Season Pass is the Digital Trip: Conspiracy and theUntouchables Pack. The rest of the Season Pass content will be released at a later date.

    If you purchased the Season Pass for either Uplay and you do not have the above content, please do the steps in this Support Article to acquire it depending on your Console.
    Uplay: Uplay's content should show up immediately. Once you've redeemed the code (digital retailers send codes via email, physical stores should have the code either in the box or on the receipt), either through the "Activate Product" or "Unlock Content", then the next time the game is launched, it will ask you to download and update. This update includes the Season Pass Content.

    If your content is not showing up, please make sure you create a Ticket with Support.
    Ubisoft Support Website
    Share this post

  10. #140
    Originally Posted by Styxx42z Go to original post
    I have been trying to purchase a season pass since 27th of May and every time I enter all my details and hit confirm I get SERVER ERROR. Nothing more detailed then that.
    I tried to mess with my Credit card details and it knows when I failed to input the correct information.
    Trouble shooting steps.
    Three different browsers,
    Three different computers
    Two different internet connections.
    I AM SO FRUSTRATED.
    Hi, I was having the same problem and solved it this way (Ubi tech support instructions):

    "This error can occur when your Uplay Account is missing certain pieces of information. To resolve this, please visit http://uplay.ubi.com/en-GB

    Click Sign in on the right hand side and enter your login details.

    Once logged in, click on 'My Account'.

    Select ‘Edit’, re-enter your password to log in then make sure that all fields have been filled in.

    Press the Update button

    Back on the main Uplay screen, highlight my Uplay once more and choose Logout

    Browse back to the Uplay shop and empty your basket.

    Log in and create a new order."
    Share this post