Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager

Ubisoft® Details Watch_Dogs Season Pass

London, UK – April 29, 2014 – Today, Ubisoft revealed details of the Season Pass for the open-world, action-adventure game, Watch Dogs. The Watch Dogs Season Pass will give you access to a unique single-player story featuring T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker; a new Digital Trip game mode, Conspiracy, plus new missions, weapons, outfits and more. Get more than 25% savings versus buying each piece separately. The Watch Dogs Season Pass will be available for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows® PC.

Key Features:

· All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
    · Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip Game Mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind bending alternate game universe.
    · More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
    · Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
    · Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.

In Watch Dogs players will assume the role Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt his family, players will be able to monitor and hack their enemies by manipulating everything connected to the city’s Central Operating System (ctOS). ctOS controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents. Players will access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate targets, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop enemies, and more. Watch Dogs lets the player use Chicago as their ultimate weapon and exact their own style of revenge. Watch Dogs will be available worldwide on May 27, 2014 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.

Stay connected to Watch Dogs by visiting the official website, Facebook page and Twitter account.

For the latest news on Ubisoft collectible merchandise, please visit and like the page www.facebook.com/ubicollectibles.

About Ubisoft
    Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2012–13 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,256 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.

©2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Watch Dogs, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.

PlayStation, PS4, PS3, PS2 and PSP are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners
    Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox One are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.

Originally Posted by Black_Widow9 Go to original post
    The ONLY available content for the Season Pass is the Digital Trip: Conspiracy and theUntouchables Pack. The rest of the Season Pass content will be released at a later date.

If you purchased the Season Pass for either Uplay and you do not have the above content, please do the steps in this Support Article to acquire it depending on your Console.
    Uplay: Uplay's content should show up immediately. Once you've redeemed the code (digital retailers send codes via email, physical stores should have the code either in the box or on the receipt), either through the "Activate Product" or "Unlock Content", then the next time the game is launched, it will ask you to download and update. This update includes the Season Pass Content.

If your content is not showing up, please make sure you create a Ticket with Support.
    Ubisoft Support Website

BlastThyName's Avatar Senior Member
    Nothing that picks my interest.

Memory_Kill's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by BlastThyName Go to original post
    Nothing that picks my interest.
    Still here troll? Pff kk...nice to see your fantastic reasoning as always.

This looks AWESOME!

Quesiton...at the end it says it includes the Breakthrough Pack, Palace Pack and the Signature shot pack, may I ask...what is the point in then buying the special editons that already include all 3 of these? Is there no way to get a discount with just the new stuff rather than the DLC we already get? Otherwise it's surely much cheaper just to do what I did lol.

Looks really fun, Ill be getting this because I bought the standard edition for only £19.73 and i'll save loads of money just getting this season pass , Playing T-BONE looks pretty fun and YES, MORE DIGITAL TRIPS, THIS IS EXACTLY what needs to be added as DLC , cyborgs eh, lol cool .

Looks like a really decent pack, how much will the season pass cost? And when will we be able to buy it?

Originally Posted by Memory_Kill Go to original post
    Still here troll? Pff kk...nice to see your fantastic reasoning as always.

This looks AWESOME!

Quesiton...at the end it says it includes the Breakthrough Pack, Palace Pack and the Signature shot pack, may I ask...what is the point in then buying the special editons that already include all 3 of these? Is there no way to get a discount with just the new stuff rather than the DLC we already get? Otherwise it's surely much cheaper just to do what I did lol.

Looks really fun, Ill be getting this because I bought the standard edition for only £19.73 and i'll save loads of money just getting this season pass , Playing T-BONE looks pretty fun and YES, MORE DIGITAL TRIPS, THIS IS EXACTLY what needs to be added as DLC , cyborgs eh, lol cool .

Looks like a really decent pack, how much will the season pass cost? And when will we be able to buy it?
    Says 20$ in the description on the youtube video. I'm guessing thats US$
    Think i will look into it since i got the regular edition and my pre-order just gives me the Palace pack.

Like i said in the thread i made about this that will get deleted, would have been nice a story with the girl tho.

xMiiSTY's Avatar Community Manager
    Yaayyyayayayyy! $20 seems like a good deal to me.

Totally possible we could get here as part of the story , games not even out yet!

Ah $20, ok...thing is though...that should translate to £11.99 because that is the exchange rate for british pound...WILL IT? LOL I doubt it, it's stupid, it will be £19.99 which will bug me so much because A) that's not fair and B) america gets everything cheaper lol.

Unless Shade, can you confirm it will be £11.99 for UK customers like it should be? Please say yes.

But what do you think about everything else? I think it's a great deal, this way (even if it is £20 too) I'll be essentially getting all the DLC content PLUS the T-BONE stuff for like £10 cheaper overall which is amazing value! Plus, if it is cheaper (well not cheaper, "the correct price" i mean lol) for the UK i'll be saving like nearly £20!

Really really hope they keep giving us plenty of Digital Trips in more DLC or updates, they have too, I'm happy to see the third one here .

GenialityOfEvil's Avatar Senior Member
    If it's £20 I won't buy it unless the t-bone stuff is quite long. The fact that they had to include the price savings and the preorder outfits to pad out the feature list is hardly inspiring.

i want to ask

when i pre order WD Digital Deluxe Edition

will i get this season pass or not ?

Originally Posted by fishers1989 Go to original post
    If it's £20 I won't buy it unless the t-bone stuff is quite long. The fact that they had to include the price savings and the preorder outfits to pad out the feature list is hardly inspiring.
    Exactly. But at least in my case i'll still be making a rather decent saving.

But yeah, the T-BONE stuff does look great which i'm very pleased about, but I'm surprised it's been "padded" with the pre-order stuff we already know about.

Not matter, if it does turn out to be £20 i'll just get it off a cd-key site (like the one in my sig) for like 30% less anyway, got all the AC4:BF stuff for dirt cheap.

I just hope Shade can enlighten us on the EU/UK price, media websites have already blazed this news all over lol.

GenialityOfEvil's Avatar Senior Member
    I think the singleplayer missions are probably the same ones in the pre-order as well. So here's hoping the t-bone stuff is going to be available on its own.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last ►►