Everyone read this asap!!! Sue ubisoft for their mistakes

Enough is enough. There so many people who bought the game and now have critical problems with it. And support does NOTHING in most of cases. WE MUST SUE UBISOFT for all the pain they brought. We have crashes on EVERY platform they released ACIV. We have connection problems (endless "logging in to server" in singleplayer and limited mode in multiplayer) on EVERY platform they released that game. As I read many people have NEVER been able to connect to Ubisoft server, which means they couldn't verify and play DLC's sych as Freedom Cry. And we PAID for it with our money. As for me, i waited two months since release day to get MULTI version insted of RUS version. Now I got it, but it appears I cannot log in to server any more...

WE MUST SUE AND TEACH IDIOTS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR MISTAKES. We don't get all content for buing FULL version of game, we cannot play MULTIPLAYER, we cannot verify DLCs, we cannot play without LAGS, we cannot even DOWNLOAD content thru uplay with stable download rate, we cannot know about release DELAYS before the last minute before release! Digital pirates don't have such kind of problems EVER (except of multiplayer). So UBISOFT IS FORCING US TO STEAL THEIR GAMES AND USE CRACKS because only this way we will get playable version of game.

I don't know how this works but I'm ready to pay for a lawyer who will sue Ubisoft for forcing gamers to use non-official content or for not giving customers what they promised.

Can someone tell me how a gamer can sue developers' team? And please write a comment if you are done with ubisoft and decided to never buy anything from Ubisoft again.
     2 people found this helpful

smokin_mitch's Avatar Member
    I've only got 2 issues with black flag on PC (steam digital deluxe version + season pass)

1. I had cloud sync turned on in Uplay so I lost my save file (since I turned it off and started a new game no problem)

2. Social events not appearing (since patch 1.02 and onwards I've had nothing, in total of 100+hrs gameplay I have had 1 white whale and 1 royal convoy and both of these was on patch 1.01)

and I think they will eventually fix the social events issue, at least I hope as that's all I need to 100% complete the game and I have finished Aveline + Freedom cry DLC already too and never had a single crash at all

They do nothing for those who have crashes and network issues. The same way whey act with your issue, i mean lack of social events. Trust me, they WILL NOT fix this and issue with acinitiates when noone got explorer outfit.

Oh, and ofcourse they will always release patches that will delete your savefiles. It's not the first time and i'm sure ont the last one.

There are problems they didn't solve:
    - endless attempts to log in to server
    - limited mode in multiplayer
    - explorer outfit issue
    - lack of social events
    - disgusting download rate thru uplay

But even if they solve this, this will not teach them the right attitude to their customers. We MUST sue them. I have never experienced such a shameful problems after paying money for 2K, EA, Valve or even indie games.

OH MY GOD. I have an issue with endless logging in to server. Support asked me to install game from another Uplay account... WAT?!?!??!?!!?

Syr.Jake's Avatar Member
    So you want to pay between $250 and $500 an hour to an attorney over a $50 game to try to sue for something you were never promised in the first place? Um, Good Luck!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rezus1991
    Enough is enough. There so many people who bought the game and now have critical problems with it. And support does NOTHING in most of cases. WE MUST SUE UBISOFT for all the pain they brought. We have crashes on EVERY platform they released ACIV. We have connection problems (endless "logging in to server" in singleplayer and limited mode in multiplayer) on EVERY platform they released that game. As I read many people have NEVER been able to connect to Ubisoft server, which means they couldn't verify and play DLC's sych as Freedom Cry. And we PAID for it with our money. As for me, i waited two months since release day to get MULTI version insted of RUS version. Now I got it, but it appears I cannot log in to server any more...

WE MUST SUE AND TEACH IDIOTS TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR MISTAKES. We don't get all content for buing FULL version of game, we cannot play MULTIPLAYER, we cannot verify DLCs, we cannot play without LAGS, we cannot even DOWNLOAD content thru uplay with stable download rate, we cannot know about release DELAYS before the last minute before release! Digital pirates don't have such kind of problems EVER (except of multiplayer). So UBISOFT IS FORCING US TO STEAL THEIR GAMES AND USE CRACKS because only this way we will get playable version of game.

I don't know how this works but I'm ready to pay for a lawyer who will sue Ubisoft for forcing gamers to use non-official content or for not giving customers what they promised.

Can someone tell me how a gamer can sue developers' team? And please write a comment if you are done with ubisoft and decided to never buy anything from Ubisoft again.

Also, if Ubisoft can prove that the issues you're experiencing aren't universal and not affecting everyone (because it's not), then you won't have much of a case.

Man, people are sue happy on this forum. Even if you got everyone "rounded up" and did a class action, in the end you would get your 50 bucks back. There is no "pain and suffering" for your issues, so you'd get the bare minimum, if that. Chances are, you'd be in the hole.

The fact that you have no idea what you're talking about and posting this to a message board of the company you plan to sue shows you're not thinking this out clearly. You don't come and ask how you would do something like this.

Protip: your confession of piracy can allow Ubisoft to counter sue you, and you'd end up with nothing and perhaps jail time. Think about it.

Syr.Jake's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by MnemonicSyntax Go to original post
    Also, if Ubisoft can prove that the issues you're experiencing aren't universal and not affecting everyone (because it's not), then you won't have much of a case.

Man, people are sue happy on this forum. Even if you got everyone "rounded up" and did a class action, in the end you would get your 50 bucks back. There is no "pain and suffering" for your issues, so you'd get the bare minimum, if that. Chances are, you'd be in the hole.

The fact that you have no idea what you're talking about and posting this to a message board of the company you plan to sue shows you're not thinking this out clearly. You don't come and ask how you would do something like this.

Protip: your confession of piracy can allow Ubisoft to counter sue you, and you'd end up with nothing and perhaps jail time. Think about it.
    At the least it could result in the termination of their account.

strigoi1958's Avatar Senior Member
    Rezus1991 I hear your pain. Not every problem is Ubisofts fault, if it were then it would affect everyone and a lot of people like me have completed or are playing through the game right now. I've had problems in the past and opened tickets only to find (embarrassingly) it was not Ubi but my fault, or gfx drivers, a windows update or my ISP's fault. Nobody is perfect and even Ubi have some technical issues but they work on them and get a solution as quickly as possible. Feel free to come here and rage (sometimes it helps just to blow off steam).... we understand, we're gamers like you and we all want to play and we want everyone else to play. It may take a little while until your own problems are sorted which I hope is soon but it will happen. By following what support asks you to do, it enables them to rule out problems and narrow down what is wrong. There are some very smart people here in the community (they've helped me lots) but they'd need a lot of information about your system, isp etc... and TBH it's better to let support help you. But asking questions here might find you an answer. Hope you are playing soon as the game is unbelievable.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►