**A performance decrease is no longer noticed when setting the game option to Perfect in the game IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles**

Last item on list of things fized.

Haven't tried them yet.

Beta tester for:
    C&C Generals, Independance War 2,Starfleet Command 2,Settlers IV,Tzar,Allegiance,Starfleet Command,MAX 2,Defiance

**A performance decrease is no longer noticed when setting the game option to Perfect in the game IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles**

Last item on list of things fized.

Haven't tried them yet.

Beta tester for:
    C&C Generals, Independance War 2,Starfleet Command 2,Settlers IV,Tzar,Allegiance,Starfleet Command,MAX 2,Defiance

tsisqua's Avatar Senior Member
    I just got them, installed them, and there was no need for a FPS test: they suck dirt on perfect. I guess that the mention of IL2/FB in the list of fixes is just a load of cr@p.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Tsisqua

Welcome To The Madness

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tsisqua:
    I just got them, installed them, and there was no need for a FPS test: they suck dirt on perfect. I guess that the mention of IL2/FB in the list of fixes is just a load of cr@p.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Tsisqua

Welcome To The Madness<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the heads up, now I will be going right back to the 4.2's. Did ATI get bought by Nvidia?

~S!
    Eagle
    Commanding Officer 361st vFG
    www.361stvfg.com

****!

Do not instal it!!

My FPS with Omega 4.2 average 30 in perfect mode, with 4.5 is 12.

HH Quazi's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tsisqua:

Thanks for the heads-up.

Tsisqua

Welcome To The Madness<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sucks dirt is right! I tried the 4.2 Didn't seem to be as smooth as 4.1 on perfect so I went back to Cat 4.1 S!

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Apparently the rumor has it that some later version of Catalyst is going to more properly support OpenGL. Right now nVidia still has the marked advantage in that arena (provided you don't own a FX5200 or 5600).

Meantime, I don't know how they would mention that Perfect mode support was fixed.

Oh and the suggestion at the tech forum is for everyone to go here: http://apps.ati.com/driverfeedback/

Let the artillery barrage commence. Maybe they will do something about it.

RCAF 412 Falcon Squadron - "Swift to Avenge"

Already went there and entered my gripe. Highly suggest that anyone interested in seeing this fixed would do the same.

Tsisqua

How do the 4.5s do under 'Excellent' mode?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spinne_3.-JG51:
    How do the 4.5s do under 'Excellent' mode?

http://members.optusnet.com.au/tully_78th/legalsig.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

About the same as 4.4

Tsisqua