I've made a new skill game Trials Invaders. PS4
    Based on the original Space Invaders. You have to clear a wave of invaders in the fastest time.

Known issues : Controls not working on XB1 - cross platform controls bug, reported.
    If you spot any problems inc controls not working on pc let me know here thanks.

Really cool mini game, fun to play, even if it is based of the game from a long time ago.

Twoproblems I found, first, it lagged a bit at the end for me, every time, but most importantly, I cant finish the game, played it 2 to 3 times, did pretty well, but I can not for the life of me, get to the rate screen. It just freezes at the end. If that happens for others, probably will affect your ratings. Or I can just be dum and dont realize how to progress to that screen.

Originally Posted by TheSlimReeper Go to original post
    Really cool mini game, fun to play, even if it is based of the game from a long time ago.

Twoproblems I found, first, it lagged a bit at the end for me, every time, but most importantly, I cant finish the game, played it 2 to 3 times, did pretty well, but I can not for the life of me, get to the rate screen. It just freezes at the end. If that happens for others, probably will affect your ratings. Or I can just be dum and dont realize how to progress to that screen.
    Thanks for the feedback. I presume your on PS4.
    It will give game over if your ships are destroyed or the aliens land and the counter will continue but animations switch off.
    If you clear the aliens then it should game end as normal to the rate screen.

If you restart use the hard reset - touchpad instead of soft reset with o.

It definitely shouldn't lag at the end as less dynamic objects are being used if your shooting the aliens. so less bullets.
    And the same amount of aliens are always being moved.

ill look at making it more optimised, as it is at the edge.

New extreme track "Rickety Path of Death"

Devils_Demon's Avatar Member
    Great track. Some very unique obstacles in there and the deco is fantastic.

Really enjoyed this track, and the background is so well done. It looks like a painting. I also really like the light posts for custom checkpoints.

Thanks. I've released a rabbit version and now I'm working hard on Rickety Path 2 as some thought it was short and wanted more.
    So I'm here to please. I may possibly make 3 separate ones and then join them all and release a giant version.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234