greetings from sunny Kobe!
    Just wondering if anyone else in Japan is interested in this game. I am but but don't have it yet as I'm waiting for AEP to be released. Anyone know if it is available?

One more thing - does anyone know where I can buy joysticks other than MS Sidewinder in Japan (especially in the Hanshin area)?I tried the net but it seems(and I could well be wrong) that Amazon etc don't ship games and computer stuff overseas.I really want a cordless one but all I can find here are MS ones or PlayStation2 ones.
    Anyone?
    PS Did anyone feel that earthquake last night? Had me scared for a while.

greetings from sunny Kobe!
    Just wondering if anyone else in Japan is interested in this game. I am but but don't have it yet as I'm waiting for AEP to be released. Anyone know if it is available?

One more thing - does anyone know where I can buy joysticks other than MS Sidewinder in Japan (especially in the Hanshin area)?I tried the net but it seems(and I could well be wrong) that Amazon etc don't ship games and computer stuff overseas.I really want a cordless one but all I can find here are MS ones or PlayStation2 ones.
    Anyone?
    PS Did anyone feel that earthquake last night? Had me scared for a while.

Hey, i fly with japan pilots online, think find AEP there no prob.

Really? Do you know how I could contact them for more info?

How about if I say "Pretty Please"?

You're not going to make me beg, are you?

Cajun76's Avatar Senior Member
    I live in Japan at the moment, how can I help? EBGames will ship overseas, and they will ship to APO if you're in the military like I am. I even have a discount at EB, so if you want to arrange something we can do that as well. Send me a Private Topic (under My Space at top left) and I'll do what I can.

Edit: Oh, btw, I live near Tokyo, welcome to Japan.

Good hunting,
    Cajun76
    <Click for Mudmovers
    If you have trouble hitting your objective, your secondary targets are here and here,
    an accordian factory and a mime school. Good luck, gentlemen. - Admiral Benson Hot Shots

[This message was edited by Cajun76 on Sun September 05 2004 at 10:13 PM.]

Thanks Cajun. Private response on the way.

Love this site - so helpful!

Hey Cajun and FlatSpinMan.

Ive just moved to Japanand am living the high life in Kyushu at the mo.

I have AEP but only cause i got in in Australia, where i hail from.

Does anyone know if there will be an English language relaese (or a release at all) of PF in Japan?

ImpStarDuece,

Flying Bullet Magnet... Catching Lead Since 2002

"There's no such thing as gravity, the earth sucks!"

"...war is nothing but the continuation of policy with other means."
    - Carl von Clauswitz (1827)

Irrashai, ImpStar!
    I'm an ANZAC myself, but from the other side of the Tazzie.
    There should be a release of PF for sure. I've seen the original and FB in stores but never bought it cos the manual is in Japanese. Two other games I've bought here - Call of Duty and Medal of Honour had Japanese manuals (but were FPS so no worries). M.O.H. I was able to install in English completely but C.o.D. installed in a weird mix of Japanese writing, gibberish script and English voices. The game played fine, and if you can read some Japanese the game menus were fine but the installation screens all came up in random squiggles. That's why I'm a bit wary of buying the Japanese version of AEP as from the demo I have enough problems flying it without having foreign or random lanuages coming at me.

Anyway, enjoy Japan, especially if you are single and living in a city. The countryside here is not for me but Kobe is perfect.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►