DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

[actually, MAC] Patch Note 5/7/14

Hey all, quick patch note (yes, singular) here. If you play on the Macintosh specifically, you’ll see an update go through in a few hours. Here’s what it does:

- Balanced the “Cali-100” amp so that its perceived volume is more consistent across different tones on the Mac platform.

You’ll particularly notice this change if you’ve been playing “3 A.M.” by Matchbox Twenty.

That's it for now. Have fun!

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

[actually, MAC] Patch Note 5/7/14

Hey all, quick patch note (yes, singular) here. If you play on the Macintosh specifically, you’ll see an update go through in a few hours. Here’s what it does:

- Balanced the “Cali-100” amp so that its perceived volume is more consistent across different tones on the Mac platform.

You’ll particularly notice this change if you’ve been playing “3 A.M.” by Matchbox Twenty.

That's it for now. Have fun!

I wish there was an update for Mac to address the fact that despite logging into Uplay every single day when I play the game, my Ubisoft profile says the last time I played was 5 months ago on my xbox.

Is your Mac account linked to your Uplay profile, or just your Xbox account?

If you go to your Player Stats page, hover over your username (upper right corner), and select Edit and log in, you will get to your Uplay Account page. Down near the bottom it will show linked accounts. For me, it's linked to my PSN account.