Wilppe's Avatar Trials Developer
    Originally Posted by pArA8D Go to original post
    Hey, can the markers for Empire of the Sky dynamic music be added? that would be great!
    Empire of The Sky music loop values have now been added to the OP!

Thanks for the fast reply, much appreciated. cheers

Akaizy's Avatar Junior Member
    I used Dynamic Music so wrong in my last track

Core2TOM's Avatar Senior Member
    hey monsti, i made a short video a few days ago. maybe its helpful to understand how the dynamic music event works i would like to see more builders using dynamic music.

Nice tutorial Core2TOM!

I've added the upcoming DLC 3 songs to the OP. The first one is very underwatery, second is a bit more fast-paced and the last one sounds like being in a science lab. And in case someone asks: no, I didn't spell "Men Hover Board" incorrectly. That's the song name that the composer gave us!

TeriXeri's Avatar Senior Member
    I like dynamic music, some of the loops can sound pretty different then the standard full songs when mixed together in different order with the event.

Thanks again for the update.

Added the new dynamic music songs from DLC 4.

You might have noticed that there are now also "Dynamic S" versions of each new song. These are basically simple "S" versions that loop entire songs without gaps (but still have a few interactive features). We are moving to using only these in the future DLC's for the following reasons:

- Many TC creators don't know how to use the complicated feature and tracks end up being published with only the first loop playing during the who track
    - We want to prevent player ear fatigue of hearing a single loop over and over again if the player gets stuck in a difficult part of a level
    - Making the multi-loop songs is extremely time consuming
    - Multi-loop songs are prone to bugs and fixing them requires even more time
    - We can spend the extra time we now have for creating more sound effects and making an overall better game sound mix!

Best
    W

Added DLC 5 - Fault One Zero music.

Azazel_VI's Avatar Junior Member
    I dislike The dynamic S, Makes the levels boring in my opinion, I liked the dynamic music better in my tracks than the S-loops, feels less uprising yet dull now.