think the game will survive?

I can't see people paying for the new set up and it's just pure frustration for free players as well. At a certain point, ubisoft won't be able to justify paying for servers.

Thoughts?

I think one huge problem is the lack of torunament tickets in the weeklly log in bonus, you used to get 6 per week and now if you get one you're in luck...

You get them from quests too, and the 6/week from daily rewards wasn't consistent. You'd be lucky to get it once every other week. I think the current rate at which they're given out averages out about the same, but it's a little more dependable.

I was initially pretty concerned, but I think everything will be ok.

Open will die out slowly if it remains seals only, (until a BS3 is released to revitalize interest) but there are plenty of new players right now, and should continue to be so long as something is done to balance out the factions that are just plain awful right now.

I have made a new account that is Knight level 12 and I'm being paired with Commanders level 28+, at hours with the most traffic, and that's with exact matchmaking on.
    I don't think there are so many new players playing this game really.

EDIT: btw I had the same pairing when I was Squire too.

Originally Posted by thanasis Go to original post
    I have made a new account that is Knight level 12 and I'm being paired with Commanders level 28+, at hours with the most traffic, and that's with exact matchmaking on.
    I don't think there are so many new players playing this game really.
    They can still have similiar MMR as you.

Originally Posted by w.james.innes Go to original post
    I can't see people paying for the new set up and it's just pure frustration for free players as well. At a certain point, ubisoft won't be able to justify paying for servers.

Thoughts?
    No worries
    Ubisoft's CEO has a grandchild that is a huge nerd. He is into DnD, card games etc. So he keeps this game running for him. He even put him in charge. Also gave him a few developers to update the game so he will be busy and out of his way while also gaining managerial experience. Oh, he also got an interim guy to be head of marketing.
    So dont worry guys. This game will never die (unless the CEO does first)