Old_Canuck's Avatar Senior Member
    Salute TX-Zen,

After a short time in the original IL-2 at Hyperlobby, I joined your FB server and here's the first impressions:

1) Fun;
    2)TB-3 needs better armor lol;
    3) some of the planes skip around and even fly backwards. This must be the packet loss thing we hear about;
    4) Fun.

Someone here once said you can learn by joining and just watching the action so that's what I did while the TB-3 was burning on the runway.

Thank you for making this dedicated server available to the community ... and thanks to the others as well, just time to visit one today

OC

"You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."

Salute TX-Zen,

After a short time in the original IL-2 at Hyperlobby, I joined your FB server and here's the first impressions:

1) Fun;
    2)TB-3 needs better armor lol;
    3) some of the planes skip around and even fly backwards. This must be the packet loss thing we hear about;
    4) Fun.

Someone here once said you can learn by joining and just watching the action so that's what I did while the TB-3 was burning on the runway.

Thank you for making this dedicated server available to the community ... and thanks to the others as well, just time to visit one today

OC

"You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing."

Wasn't I going to take you up in the air for a little dog fighting? I'll be around for that if you are in HL tonight. Just 1v1, no presuure, just relaxed fun.

F19_Ob's Avatar Senior Member
    I was all smiles on my first online tour.

I was shot down all the time and never saw what hit me....thought it must be a bug

welcome to the online arena ....you're gona have loads of fun.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by x__CRASH__x:
    Wasn't I going to take you up in the air for a little dog fighting? I'll be around for that if you are in HL tonight. Just 1v1, no presuure, just relaxed fun.

http://www.ghostskies.com/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gulp ... thanks, Crash ... I think Have to do a bit of maintenance on the 'puter tonight but will look for you next time on HL.

OC