Originally Posted by futile67 Go to original post
    Wow, I thought you were kidding, but it's true!!!!
    I don't care what is released on tuesday now that I know this is coming.

Black tongue has pretty good bass lines. Oblivion I use to know how to play on guitar, but it's been a while. The solo was pretty fun to play.

futile67's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by SpiderPochetron Go to original post
    screen capture steam

LOL I was so excited about Mastodon, that I didn't notice they were also leaking 2 of the 311 songs.

So, if someone is still doubting about 311, have a good look at this screenshot.

OK, no DLC for me next week, but looking forward to the week after.

culo_grasso's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Moodyblues57 Go to original post
    "We", as in those of us who are trying to guess next week's DLC. "Given up", as in not going to put forth any more effort in trying to guess, presuming that the hint unequivocally indicates that there is no further need to do so. Speaking for myself, of course, I wish it wasn't so.
    Fair enough. I hope the Moody Blues' number gets called for you. It's very exciting when your favorite band is getting some DLC. So, what songs by the Moody Blues would work well in RS?

Steel_Nirvana's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by fredyellowone Go to original post
    My dear Steel_Nirvana. Do you understand that in life, there is some factors transcending money?
    Perhaps as a personal philosophy. It'd be a stupid way to approach a business venture, though, and that was the subject at hand.

pedietz's Avatar Senior Member
    So if that image is rotated 311 degrees, then it's a 5-pack -- not a 4-pack.

Originally Posted by culo_grasso Go to original post
    Fair enough. I hope the Moody Blues' number gets called for you. It's very exciting when your favorite band is getting some DLC. So, what songs by the Moody Blues would work well in RS?
    Thanks, Culo. As is always the case, it is nearly impossible to convey conversational nuances in internet forums, you'd think I'd have learned that after seeing and being part of misunderstandings on internet forums for the past 26 years.

You got me started on Moody Blues songs for RS. I've been a fan of theirs since 1970, have owned their records in every medium except reel-to-reel tape, and have seen them in concert 20+ times (+1 this August ). I'll limit the songs to the first 3 that come to mind;

I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)-- Mostly rhythm but some nice lead the 2nd half of the song. My daughter, the bassist, says it is a fun bass song:

The Land of Make Believe--Quiet song, but to me, has the definitive Justin Hayward guitar sound that I have been pursuing for as long as I can recall. Gibson ES 355/Supa Fuzz pedal/Vox AC30.

The Story in Your Eyes--Love the old boys doing the Dino Shuffle at the end!

Dmonster4's Avatar Banned
    Great... 311 DLC (whoever the hell they are) for 6/5 and then Mastodon for 13/5.

Roll on the 20th of May for something else to be disappointed by... Sigh...

Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?

Where's the street-wise Hercules to fight the rising odds?

Stoopid_Trippin's Avatar Member
    Wow, amazing. lol I love both 311 songs and I hope for more. I'm not a fan of mastodon but their music is fun to play. I can be happy with this, but WTF? Is this real? Can't wait!

Stoopid_Trippin's Avatar Member
    311 formed in 1988 and has 11 studio albums. They constantly tour and the have had the same line up for years. I'm sorry you have never herd of them. 311 is underrated for some weird reason. 311 has hip-hop but thats because they were blending styles with rock/reggage/ska/punk/funk/folk and so on. Great music and its fun. Just because its not zeppelin doesn't mean its not good,

Dmonster4's Avatar Banned
    I guess it's all down to taste I suppose.