MoldyRhyme94061's Avatar Member
    This sublime picture looks like it could be the distorted image to me. I know toymachinesh already guessed sublime and I can't remember if he said no to that.

bubka122's Avatar Senior Member

Could it be the bird from their album Blackbird perhaps. They have also have a Brian in their band. I'm gonna chalk this up to Alter Bridge.

Anyone guess The Rolling Stones yet? this threads getting long....

Black = Paint it Black
    Rocksmith is Key = Paint it Black
    If the horse is anything = Wild Horses
    As for the image, aside from the horse shape, I see some demonic looking faces = Sympathy for the Devil

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part.

bubka122's Avatar Senior Member
    Cross fingers it's not though, not a metal fan. Not even a fan, I don't even have a rotor.

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by MoldyRhyme94061 Go to original post
    This sublime picture looks like it could be the distorted image to me. I know toymachinesh already guessed sublime and I can't remember if he said no to that.

I think it was just ignored

Gabivad's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    I think I'm onboard for it being Alter Bridge
    That reminded me of something... So I searched on Paul Cross' twitter and...

Maybe it's coming this week!

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    Paul also said before the NHL season was over. So I figured before June

solidwhitemike's Avatar Member
    Whoa cool thread. Just spent a good chunk of my work day trying to catch up. Here is my stab in the dark:

If you flip barani you get "in arab". If black is the key then black in arabic is Aswad. There is a reggie group called Aswad but I don't think they would it. Their biggest single was a song called Shine. Therefore the mystery band is either Shinedown or Collective Soul as they also have a song called Shine.

Xennus's Avatar Junior Member
    Were the Pixies actually ever ruled out? A decent argument was made for them awhile back by someone and they're on the list. The covers for Surfer Rosa, Gigantic single, and Monkey Gone To Heaven are black and white and I could see being distorted up to the image. I'd love it if it was them. I was actually listening to them driving home last night and was thinking that I'd love at least a 3 pack with Gigantic, Monkey Gone to Heaven, and Wave of Mutilation.

Originally Posted by toymachinesh Go to original post
    Paul also said before the NHL season was over. So I figured before June
    After the first two games in St. Louis, I was afraid that the NHL season was over then. Thankfully, not. Hey! I just figured out the answer for next weeks DLC: The Fratelli's playingChelsea Dagger, the Blackhawks goal song!